The Student Room Group

Can they go back?

Hi!
I dont know if i should post this here or somewhere else so i'll just post it here!
I bought some trainers today, and tried them on in the shop, when i got home i put them on to go out, and after about 10mins of walking i realised i should of got the next size up. The thing is do u think i could take these back and ask for the next size? There is no marking on the sole or anywhere, its not like i went walking through mud or anything wet! lol. If i couldn't then these would do, but i would prefer a larger size and i only wore them for like 10mins!
Please help!! Thnx!
Reply 1
If you've worn them, then no. You might be able to get away with it but in my experience shops really check shoes which are being returned for any wear/dirt/marks etc to the bottom, so if they think you've worn them at all they might refuse
Reply 2
yeh i agree with the post above , if you wore them just in the house you should be fine
what shop were they from?
Reply 3
clean em well?
if they look accetble they won't know
its not TOO sidhonest if they look anf feel in a state that you would buy personaly
its not like u chucked em in a compost heap and then washed em
Try and take them back, especially if they look clean! You won't lose anything by trying! :biggrin: xx
MissC
Hi!
I dont know if i should post this here or somewhere else so i'll just post it here!
I bought some trainers today, and tried them on in the shop, when i got home i put them on to go out, and after about 10mins of walking i realised i should of got the next size up. The thing is do u think i could take these back and ask for the next size? There is no marking on the sole or anywhere, its not like i went walking through mud or anything wet! lol. If i couldn't then these would do, but i would prefer a larger size and i only wore them for like 10mins!
Please help!! Thnx!

people do that a lot. you will be one of many.
Reply 6
my trainers rubbed on one part of my feet and i couldn't work out why
it was only one foot
didn't return em tho, they ewere wearable

Latest