Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Renting your room out

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am looking to give my accommodation up and i'm wondering how i do it through this sight? I am currently with Unite Students

(Original post by EilidhCurrie1996)
    Hi I am looking to give my accommodation up and i'm wondering how i do it through this sight? I am currently with Unite Students
    You need to look at your tenancy agreement with Unite to see what you can do.

You may be able to find someone to take over your tenancy but you will not be able to sublet without informing Unite as the contract you signed is between you and them

I would get in contact with them and see if there is anything you can do and the process of getting someone else to take over

there maybe International students coming in Jan who could take over the room so look into where would be the best place to advertise to them

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.