Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Jobs abroad Watch

    • Thread Starter

    hi am currently taking a year out and working as a kitchen porter in scotland. I have an idea of working abroad for a few months any ideas where to start and if anyone is looking for people abroad?

    Win another independence referendum then you can work in England
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.