Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

If you died tomorrow, would you be happy with your life upon reflection?

ReputationRep:
    If not, do something today to change that

ReputationRep:
    No i would not. Cause i have not seen the beautiful united kingdom...

ReputationRep:
    It's not that great so would be happy to go :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    It's not that great so would be happy to go :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    few things still to do but mostly not a bad innings brah

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be happy. I haven't had the chance to do anything. I haven't traveled, wrote a novel (that's published), I haven't fallen in love..I haven't gotten to the point when I can tolerate my younger brother or actually listen to my mother. I haven't applied to university and recieved an offer. I haven't done soo many things.
    But maybe I could die happy, knowing that the people around me love me.
    That I've been more places than some people. I've written something thousands have read even though it was only fanfiction. I've had some close relationships with guys even if I never fell hard for them. I've experienced moments of friendship with my brother and spent valuable time with my mother. The only thing left are university apps..which really need to get done, so I need to stop procrastinating and get those done. Bye

ReputationRep:
    Any goals I have haven't been achieved yet so it'd be difficult to say I'd be happy with that outcome.

ReputationRep:
    Must change something. Think I'm stuck in a rut. Bugger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Day_dreamer4life)
    I wouldn't be happy. I haven't had the chance to do anything. I haven't traveled, wrote a novel (that's published), I haven't fallen in love..I haven't gotten to the point when I can tolerate my younger brother or actually listen to my mother. I haven't applied to university and recieved an offer. I haven't done soo many things.
    But maybe I could die happy, knowing that the people around me love me.
    That I've been more places than some people. I've written something thousands have read even though it was only fanfiction. I've had some close relationships with guys even if I never fell hard for them. I've experienced moments of friendship with my brother and spent valuable time with my mother. The only thing left are university apps..which really need to get done, so I need to stop procrastinating and get those done. Bye
    That's a response I was hoping for, get it done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoPunInThisName)
    If not, do something today to change that
    No I wouldn't because I feel like I haven't had a chance to properly *live*. I feel as though much of the current life I live is simply prepping for the future - I'm on a gap year to save up money for uni next year and to think about my future career. The job I'm doing now is unsatisfying and doesn't make me excited or passionate. I want to experience love and go to Australia and also to experience the joys of motherhood. I want to gain peace with myself and with life. I want to figure stuff out. I'm on the right track which is good, and more than can be said for this time last year, but I'm not quite there.

So in conclusion, Jesus f***ing Christ don't let me die anytime soon

ReputationRep:
    Life just feels like wasting time, to me anyway, until I die anyway so I wouldn't be bothered about dying tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcdefghijk123)
    No I wouldn't because I feel like I haven't had a chance to properly *live*. I feel as though much of the current life I live is simply prepping for the future - I'm on a gap year to save up money for uni next year and to think about my future career. The job I'm doing now is unsatisfying and doesn't make me excited or passionate. I want to experience love and go to Australia and also to experience the joys of motherhood. I want to gain peace with myself and with life. I want to figure stuff out. I'm on the right track which is good, and more than can be said for this time last year, but I'm not quite there.

So in conclusion, Jesus f***ing Christ don't let me die anytime soon
    Thank you for your response! - better get cracking then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoPunInThisName)
    Thank you for your response! - better get cracking then
    Yes definitely

ReputationRep:
    Have quite a bit do yet :-/ and sadly it can't all be done in a day either. So the answer is "no" XD

But I was thinking, everything I could ever want has been imagined a million times before by me. I have a very vivid imagination so if I do die tomorrow, at least I know that I have dreamt it all before and those were very happy moments my life. XD

ReputationRep:
    I'd be dead, I wouldn't care

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would feel happy I had had the opportunity to live, and pleased with some of the ways in which I had enhanced/advanced humanity, albeit certainly not content to depart at this juncture (my work has only just begun) :holmes:

(Original post by RickmanAlways)
    No i would not. Cause i have not seen the beautiful united kingdom...
    Neither has anyone else of your generation (no longer exists in this the age of pseudo-progressivism e.g. failed state multiculturalism and socially corrosive feminism) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No I made some very bad mistakes a few years ago and I need to sort them out. I also never had a chance to live my dream out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I would feel happy I had had the opportunity to live, and pleased with some of the ways in which I had enhanced/advanced humanity, albeit certainly not content to depart at this juncture (my work has only just begun) :holmes:

Neither has anyone else of your generation (no longer exists in this the age of pseudo-progressivism e.g. failed state multiculturalism and socially corrosive feminism) :rolleyes:
    Very Poetic,

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt feel anything about it, cos, you know, I'd be dead.

ReputationRep:
    Yes i was born in fortunate circumstances, a first world nation in a time of peace. Ate well, clothed and warm laughed and loved and collected some green gems that i still dont know the significance of. I would be grateful for that (Assuming i dont die tomorrow in a horrific way ofc) Aint worth it if i get crushed by a bus

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.