Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Apply for economics for universities that dont require maths?
    You have to be careful though be because economic history is essentially history so it would make sense if you applied to history instead.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by abcdeffy)
    I want to do economics at university, but I don't have a level maths (idiotic, i know) so I can't apply for any degrees. I can, however, do economic history at LSE, but the only other universities i have seen offer it are a bit below where i'd like to be. Any advice as to which other subjects could fall under the scope of this personal statement?
    Is Edinburgh below where you'd like to be? because they offer a course in economic and social history I think. Glasgow as well if I am not mistaken.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.