old past papers

Watch this thread
TSR George
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
hey everyone
I want to try this revision method of doing every past paper for a subject, especially the very old papers. I'm talking 1983 A level Chemistry old. Anyone know a way I can find some old past papers (and preferably mark schemes)?
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Doc Brown chem website is good
I'm not sure otherwise
f999
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
http://pastpapers.org/
medhelp
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
do other examboards
chemistry is the same everywhere
f999
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
this website has a lot of Psychology papers

https://freeexampapers.com/index.php...Psychology/AQA
f999
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
u'r welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (207)
42.07%
The paper was reasonable (214)
43.5%
Not feeling great about that exam... (45)
9.15%
It was TERRIBLE (26)
5.28%

Watched Threads