Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Train to Leeds from London this Sunday Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

I bought two return train tickets for a mate and myself this Sunday (20th of Nov) from London to Leeds to go to the football. We can't make it now so the tickets will go to waste unless anyone wants them? Even if it is just one of the legs of the journey.
    The timings are:
    London Kings Cross dep 8:56 to Leeds arr 11:31
    Leeds dep 16:45 to London arr 19:25
    They were bought with 16-25 railcards so are pretty cheap, £19.50 each/
    If anyone is interested, let me know!
    Thanks
    Will
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillGB)
    Hi guys

I bought two return train tickets for a mate and myself this Sunday (20th of Nov) from London to Leeds to go to the football. We can't make it now so the tickets will go to waste unless anyone wants them? Even if it is just one of the legs of the journey.
    The timings are:
    London Kings Cross dep 8:56 to Leeds arr 11:31
    Leeds dep 16:45 to London arr 19:25
    They were bought with 16-25 railcards so are pretty cheap, £19.50 each/
    If anyone is interested, let me know!
    Thanks
    Will
    If you sell them, the people using them will also need 16-25 railcards. If they don't have them they'll be charged the difference on the train

ReputationRep:
    You can usually return them for a part refund, think they take about £10 off the overall purchase though. I have done this a couple of times, both were advance tickets with 16-25 railcards.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.