Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey there everyone!!!

Am a 3rd year medical student in the UK. Where I currently study, I've had a lot of 1st years, 2nd years and even pre-med school students asking me where to find useful/ entertaining medical school blogs where they can read about people's experiences in med school in a more informal manner.

Given how many people have asked me, I assume it's not that easy to find blogs online. This doesn't surprise me, given that such blogs can easily run into trouble caused by confidentiality and professionalism issues.

I have my own blog, which I type as reflective pieces to remind myself of my experiences. I ensure that I do not breach confidentiality. As for professionalism...well...am sure there are plenty of people who may argue that my blog is not professional, but that's an argument for another time and place.

Anyways, I thought I'd start thread to see if others had any medical school blogs that they would recommend.

Link to my blog:
    https://syncopestudent.wordpress.com

Link to a friend's med school blog:
    https://finallyamedic.wordpress.com

Thanks for your time.
    Syncope Student (^.^)

ReputationRep:
    That's odd. When I was a 3rd year medical student no-one ever asked me any of this stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    That's odd. When I was a 3rd year medical student no-one ever asked me any of this stuff
    Lucky you then...whenever people have a question where I am, I get pestered left, right and centre (>.<).
    I evidently need to stop being so nice to everyone (^.^).

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.