Orange is the new Black Watch

chelseadagg3r
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm up to season 4, and I just really hate Piper. She's childish, selfish, manipulative, and everytime she gets with someone I just want them to realise what she is and leave her because they can do so much better. I only continued watching because I thought I might grow to like her and because I like the other characters, but it's hard to really like the show when I can't get on board with the main character. Anyone else feel like this?
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I LOVE this show so much :love:

I agree with you about Piper. She is the worst main character of any show I've ever watched. I felt like this early on from season 1 but it only gets worse in each season. Even though she is the main character, I'm glad the show revolves around all the other characters too and at least we don't have to put up with Piper in every scene :teehee: as much I don't like her, I wont let her ruin the show for me. Characters like Poussey, Taystee, Morello, Crazy Eyes and Daya are the highlights for me.

Can't wait for season 5 :yep:
VikkiHanley
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I agree, I love the show but hate her. Fortunately though I think the show revolves less around her in the later series.

I was devastated by the death in the last ep of season 4 though..

Its brilliant though and the theme tune is so good!
chelseadagg3r
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Spock's Socks)
I LOVE this show so much :love:

I agree with you about Piper. She is the worst main character of any show I've ever watched. I felt like this early on from season 1 but it only gets worse in each season. Even though she is the main character, I'm glad the show revolves around all the other characters too and at least we don't have to put up with Piper in every scene :teehee: as much I don't like her, I wont let her ruin the show for me. Characters like Poussey, Taystee, Morello, Crazy Eyes and Daya are the highlights for me.

Can't wait for season 5 :yep:
Yeah, it's pretty annoying. I went into it thinking I'd love her and get her, and I just can't connect with her at all. I do love the other characters though. Poussey and Morello are probably my two absolute favourites :love:

(Original post by VikkiHanley)
I agree, I love the show but hate her. Fortunately though I think the show revolves less around her in the later series.

I was devastated by the death in the last ep of season 4 though..

Its brilliant though and the theme tune is so good!
I haven't got quite that far yet :eek:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (206)
18.61%
No (673)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.6%

Watched Threads