Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Why can't viruses replicate themselves ?

ReputationRep:
    Give two reasons

ReputationRep:
    This looks like homework. Have you looked this up yourself? It isn't difficult...

ReputationRep:
    TSR is not here to do your homework for you. =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    This looks like homework. Have you looked this up yourself? It isn't difficult...
    I know it doesn't have a nucleus or organelles but i dont understand how thid means that they can't replicate themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M12S)
    I know it doesn't have a nucleus or organelles but i dont understand how thid means that they can't replicate themselves.
    CLUE: Where do you find viruses in the human body?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M12S)
    That's a good start so what in the nucleus and what organelles are needed for replication? And how do viruses replicate?

ReputationRep:
    Google it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.