Well I'm a Scottish student 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 21
Anymore offer holders? Or interviewees

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone get offers from abroad? Outside of EU? Im personally applying through UCAS from Moscow for Mechanical Engineering.
My Predicted Grades are A*A*A for Core Mathematics, Physics and Further Mathematics. I've been panicking lately as I've heard some people had received interviews, so I just wanted to know how it was going with everyone.
Reply 23
I don't think I've heard of anyone who applied after the 15th October getting an interview yet.

I haven't heard back yet and it's stressing me out. >.<
Reply 24
Applied before oct 15th and have not heard
Original post by sassy01
Anymore offer holders? Or interviewees

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, Scottish applicant for Aero here
What was your offer conditions?

Was it just AAA or did they ask you to achieve specific bands?
Also, do you go to a state school or private school 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 26
Original post by onlyvips
Hi, Scottish applicant for Aero here
What was your offer conditions?

Was it just AAA or did they ask you to achieve specific bands?
Also, do you go to a state school or private school 😀

Hi there, my offer is AAA in my advanced highers, no banding. And I'm from a state school!

Have you heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sassy01
Hi there, my offer is AAA in my advanced highers, no banding. And I'm from a state school!

Have you heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, that's great to hear!
I'm from a state school too and I was worried as I didn't know any state school pupil who applied to imperial

What subjects did you do?

My Interview is in March!😬

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by onlyvips
Oh, that's great to hear!
I'm from a state school too and I was worried as I didn't know any state school pupil who applied to imperial

What subjects did you do?

My Interview is in March!😬

Dw, there's three others at my school and we've all got offers :biggrin: no bands in any of them.

I'm doing Maths, Physics, Computing and Higher Business! Last year I had the first three and English and chemistry at higher. Was kinda hoping for a reduced offer but they don't care about highers😂

Wbu? Good luck for your interview!!
Original post by sassy01
Dw, there's three others at my school and we've all got offers :biggrin: no bands in any of them.

I'm doing Maths, Physics, Computing and Higher Business! Last year I had the first three and English and chemistry at higher. Was kinda hoping for a reduced offer but they don't care about highers😂

Wbu? Good luck for your interview!!

That's great!
4 subjects must be difficult

I'm doing Advanced Higher Math Physics and Chem

Did Higher business and English in addition to the above 3 at higher

Thank you so much!

Do u know anyone from Scotland who has applied/got an offer for aero

Reply 30
Received the invite for interview yesterday for next week.
Reply 31
Original post by Amirali_Mr
Anyone get offers from abroad? Outside of EU? Im personally applying through UCAS from Moscow for Mechanical Engineering.
My Predicted Grades are A*A*A for Core Mathematics, Physics and Further Mathematics. I've been panicking lately as I've heard some people had received interviews, so I just wanted to know how it was going with everyone.

I applied from the U.S and just got an offer yesterday. It was kind of unexpected since they didn't contact me at all for an interview or an online admissions test.

Don't sweat it. If you're not rejected by now, then you're still in the pool. :smile:
Hi klarehu,
I too am a U.S. student that applied for mechanical engineering; I still haven't received a notification. What were your stats and when did you apply?
Reply 33
Original post by thecaptain1701
Hi klarehu,
I too am a U.S. student that applied for mechanical engineering; I still haven't received a notification. What were your stats and when did you apply?

Sent in my app by the Oct. 15 deadline.
34 ACT composite, didn't do SAT I because it made no sense.
Got 5s in AP calc ab, bc, AP physics C mech, AP Chinese, 4s in like four other subjects. I'm taking AP physics C EM, AP microecon and AP lang this year.
GPA was somewhere around 4.5 I think. Predicted 800s in math 2 and physics.
I interned for a legislator over summer, and worked for a university as their CS teaching fellow over the last semester. I basically held online office hours, tutorial sections, graded and provided feedback for student projects, codes and what not. Did John Hopkins Engineering Innovation freshman summer.

I'd say my resume is more skewed toward CS, but in my PS I focused on how I grew up with an undying love to make things work.

When did you apply and where from? I'm applying from cali.
Reply 34
Hi I got a con offer, for mechanical engineering and I am outside of EU.
Original post by Jeff W
Hi I got a con offer, for mechanical engineering and I am outside of EU.

Congrats! When did you have your interview?
Reply 36
Original post by smartperson
Congrats! When did you have your interview?

Thanks, I didn't have interview, maybe this is because I am outside of EU.
Reply 37
Original post by klarehu
Sent in my app by the Oct. 15 deadline.
34 ACT composite, didn't do SAT I because it made no sense.
Got 5s in AP calc ab, bc, AP physics C mech, AP Chinese, 4s in like four other subjects. I'm taking AP physics C EM, AP microecon and AP lang this year.
GPA was somewhere around 4.5 I think. Predicted 800s in math 2 and physics.
I interned for a legislator over summer, and worked for a university as their CS teaching fellow over the last semester. I basically held online office hours, tutorial sections, graded and provided feedback for student projects, codes and what not. Did John Hopkins Engineering Innovation freshman summer.

I'd say my resume is more skewed toward CS, but in my PS I focused on how I grew up with an undying love to make things work.

When did you apply and where from? I'm applying from cali.

Hi, as an applicant applying to the US and the UK from Malaysia, I have also received an mech eng offer from imperial. Generally for schools in the UK, grades are the only necessary thing. They don't care much about your extra curriculars or work experiences. Im actually very curious to see how your personal statement worked. My UK PS is vastly different from any of my Common App essays.
hi just want to ask, what is your offer for mech eng?
Reply 39
Was wondering what my chances were. I'm predicted
Maths A*
Physics A*
Economics A
My personal statement and references were pretty good, but GCSEs were pretty average.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending