Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    so basically , I've bought a jumper and a long sleeve t-shirt , the fit around the chest is good , but the only thing is on both the sleeves are quite long , not so long they touch my fingers but theres a lot of material scrunched up by the elbows ..... in all my clothes I'm normally a size medium .

my question is if i tried a size small , would the sleeve length decrease or are sizes based on chest measurements ??
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiger27)
    so basically , I've bought a jumper and a long sleeve t-shirt , the fit around the chest is good , but the only thing is on both the sleeves are quite long , not so long they touch my fingers but theres a lot of material scrunched up by the elbows ..... in all my clothes I'm normally a size medium .

my question is if i tried a size small , would the sleeve length decrease or are sizes based on chest measurements ??
    The sleeve length will likely decrease very slightly, but probably not so much to make a difference. The difference in the chest measurement will be bigger
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiger27)

Don't worry about it, I bet it looks fine you can always roll them up a little bit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amefish)
    Don't worry about it, I bet it looks fine you can always roll them up a little bit!
    thanks !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    The sleeve length will likely decrease very slightly, but probably not so much to make a difference. The difference in the chest measurement will be bigger
    yh aha i may swell leave it

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.