Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Is the girl usually better looking than the guy in a relationship? Watch

Is it true?

ReputationRep:
    My ex was a cute redhead and I am an ugly ****er so in my case it was true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    My ex was a cute redhead and I am an ugly ****er so in my case it was true.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    One question, do men wear makeup?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by cdin99)
    One question, do men wear makeup?
    Makeup doesn't make you pretty.

The answer is yes.

Makeup is an option for women.

ReputationRep:
    From my perspective yes but that's because I am a straight male that isn't attracted to men in the slightest. It's probably perspective driven, subjective like how attractiveness normally is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Makeup doesn't make you pretty.
    what does it do then
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by hezzlington)
    what does it do then
    Show who's insecure, or who likes that kind of Art, simples.

ReputationRep:
    Women are better looking in general.

ReputationRep:
    Most guys date girls uglier than them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    From my perspective yes but that's because I am a straight male that isn't attracted to men in the slightest. It's probably perspective driven, subjective like how attractiveness normally is.
    You can think a male is better looking than a female, it doesn't mean you are attracted to them.
    I'm not attracted to females, but there are loads of females who I think are better looking than certain males.
    I have seen relationships where one is extremely attractive and the other is not, and both males and females I have seen fit both criteria. I have also seen relationships where both the people in it are of similar attractiveness, so no I don't agree with the thread title.

(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Show who's insecure, or who likes that kind of Art, simples.
    Why do you make your point come across as fact? Makeup when well applied definitely bumps girls up by 2-3 points. so yes, it can make someone go from uggo to average looking/pretty. Plus some girls contour and it's scary how big the transformation is.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Why do you make your point come across as fact? Makeup when well applied definitely bumps girls up by 2-3 points. so yes, it can make someone go from uggo to average looking/pretty. Plus some girls contour and it's scary how big the transformation is.
    Prey tell, how did I do that?

And, in your opinion. Contouring is just scary to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it true?
    Maybe it should be: http://www.livescience.com/7483-beau...ctive-men.html

"New research reveals couples in which the wife is better looking than her husband are more positive and supportive than other match-ups."

ReputationRep:
    Girls are just so pretty and go through so much to enhance their beauty so compared to most men they stand out more. Some men look so boring (that's not a bad thing) which makes the women look more fabulous - in most cases.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, infinitely more so. Guys look so bland and boring.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, I've seen plenty of good looking fellas and I look at their GF thinking "Come on mate, you could have done better than that...".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyle1198)
    You can think a male is better looking than a female, it doesn't mean you are attracted to them.
    I'm not attracted to females, but there are loads of females who I think are better looking than certain males.
    this is all tite but I'm at a point where males just aren't at all good looking to me in the slightest 99.9% of the time

ReputationRep:
    Nope

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2016
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.