Lovely double bed room available immediately in a mixed shared student house of great people off Smithdown Road, Liverpool - L15.
See pics here ->http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-45107685.html
I’ve currently moved out and am looking for someone to take over my tenancy ASAP! I have already paid rent to the end of December, so it will be free to you until then. Looking for someone to take the remaining tenancy to the end of June 2017.
- Newly renovated and decorated
- 6 bedrooms (you and 5 others), 2 bathrooms, kitchen and living room
- Shower, toilet and sink in each bathroom
- TV with freeview
- High speed wifi
- Wardrobe, chair, desk and lamp in room
- Lockable bedroom door
- Double bed
- 2 Fridges, freezer, washing machine-tumble dryer and dining room table in kitchen
- Rent is £85/week, inclusive of all bills (Gas, electricity, TV, internet)
It’s in the heart of a student area with good bus connections to Uni and city centre. About a 10 minute cycle to uni and bus takes around 15 mins.
Asda and Aldi about 5 minute walk down the road. Lots of cafes and shops nearby and a nice local pub.
You don't have to go to uni of Liverpool or even be at uni, the people are very nice and welcoming.
Please contact me for any other details if you are interested.
I don't want Oxford to know I only got an A...