Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Smithdown student house - Room available immediately, free till end of December

ReputationRep:
    Lovely double bed room available immediately in a mixed shared student house of great people off Smithdown Road, Liverpool - L15.
    See pics here ->http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-45107685.html
    I’ve currently moved out and am looking for someone to take over my tenancy ASAP! I have already paid rent to the end of December, so it will be free to you until then. Looking for someone to take the remaining tenancy to the end of June 2017.

Details:
    • Newly renovated and decorated
    • 6 bedrooms (you and 5 others), 2 bathrooms, kitchen and living room
    • Shower, toilet and sink in each bathroom
    • TV with freeview
    • High speed wifi
    • Wardrobe, chair, desk and lamp in room
    • Lockable bedroom door
    • Double bed
    • 2 Fridges, freezer, washing machine-tumble dryer and dining room table in kitchen
    • Rent is £85/week, inclusive of all bills (Gas, electricity, TV, internet)

It’s in the heart of a student area with good bus connections to Uni and city centre. About a 10 minute cycle to uni and bus takes around 15 mins.
    Asda and Aldi about 5 minute walk down the road. Lots of cafes and shops nearby and a nice local pub.
    You don't have to go to uni of Liverpool or even be at uni, the people are very nice and welcoming.

Please contact me for any other details if you are interested.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: November 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.