Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I recently discovered that i want to study Architecture at university. However i am finding it very difficult to decided on the universities i want. The only thing i know for a fact is that i want to study in the UK, and preferably a foundation year (just to make sure that this is what i want), also the subjects i took for IB, limit me to only doing a bachelor of arts, as i didn't take subjects like physics and Hl math, but i took HL art. I would really find it useful if you are in the same position or if you already went through a similar thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FailingIB)
    I recently discovered that i want to study Architecture at university. However i am finding it very difficult to decided on the universities i want. The only thing i know for a fact is that i want to study in the UK, and preferably a foundation year (just to make sure that this is what i want), also the subjects i took for IB, limit me to only doing a bachelor of arts, as i didn't take subjects like physics and Hl math, but i took HL art. I would really find it useful if you are in the same position or if you already went through a similar thing.
    First of all, I love your username.

As for your question. Do you have some unis in your mind? It's hard to tell you anything if you don't know which unis you would like to hear about. A lot of schools have foundations courses, it all depend on you ambition (and those sweet sweet IB points ofc). There's everything from UWE to Oxford Brookes, to AA (if you wanna to go hardcore)

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.