Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How many pairs of gloves do you have?

ReputationRep:
    I have 5 pairs at the moment. One pair of medium work gloves, one pair of small work gloves, one pair of snow gloves, one pair a synthetic fabric gloves and one pair of driving gloves. I am also hoping to get custom made leather gloves. How about other people? I seem to have a lot of gloves. I almost forget my pink mittens, they make my hands feel like paws.

ReputationRep:
    None, i have five individual gloves without its other glove...sock monster is changing it up.

ReputationRep:
    I have two pairs of gloves. Both cat themed they are the ones with the tips of the fingers apace cut open but have a little hood thing you can pull over so you can wear them like mittens too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3 leather gloves (one is fingerless so no point), and 2 fluffy wuffy gloves

ReputationRep:
    I had a pair of work gloves which I probably use about once a year, but I've misplaced them. I generally don't feel the cold very much so I don't ever feel the need to purchase a pair of thermals.

ReputationRep:
    Half a pair because I keep losing the other half.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    None, i have five individual gloves without its other glove...sock monster is changing it up.
    Do you keep losing all your left hand gloves? That happened to me a few years ago. The left hand glove monster is terrible, frightening thing. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I have two pairs of gloves. Both cat themed they are the ones with the tips of the fingers apace cut open but have a little hood thing you can pull over so you can wear them like mittens too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice, I bet they are really cute. Cat theme, do you like cats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clockrice)
    Do you keep losing all your left hand gloves? That happened to me a few years ago. The left hand glove monster is terrible, frightening thing. :afraid:
    I have lost two left hand gloves the rest could be either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    3 leather gloves (one is fingerless so no point), and 2 fluffy wuffy gloves
    Oh, fluffy wuffy's I loved them when I was younger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Carr)
    I had a pair of work gloves which I probably use about once a year, but I've misplaced them. I generally don't feel the cold very much so I don't ever feel the need to purchase a pair of thermals.
    So you don't do much work outside then or live in a cold area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Half a pair because I keep losing the other half.
    So if you had a wife, would you lose her too?

ReputationRep:
    So you don't do much work outside then or live in a cold area?
    I hate manual labour :lol: Well it does get cold but I don't feel the cold very much.

ReputationRep:
    Three pairs of riding gloves :horse:
    One pair of gardening gloves :flower2:
    One pair of cashmere gloves :wizard:

There are a few spare pairs of gloves in a hat and scarf basket that are good as back ups. I sometimes use those too :xmas:

ReputationRep:
    2 pairs of running gloves, 2 pairs of cycling gloves and one pair of everyday gloves.

ReputationRep:
    None. Cry for me

ReputationRep:
    I have 5 pairs at the moment. One pair of medium work gloves, one pair of small work gloves, one pair of snow gloves, one pair a synthetic fabric gloves and one pair of driving gloves. I am also hoping to get custom made leather gloves. How about other people? I seem to have a lot of gloves. I almost forget my pink mittens, they make my hands feel like paws.
    I have one pair and they're outdoorsy hiking type gloves so they're really comfy

ReputationRep:
    1 pair of leather gloves & 2 pairs of fluffy ones.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.