Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    *Can be Salford, Uom, MMU Student. Undergraduate or postgraduate.
    I am willing to pay both the agency fees and the deposit!
    6 bedroom house in Salford
    I need someone to take over my contract from January onwards. My housemates are lovely, and you'd be a stones throw away from local amenities such as Subway, Aldi, bus stops and Salford uni. The room available is the largest room in the house, and very spacious with its own couch! Rent is £375 a month, including bills. If you're interested or want to take a look around, please message me
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.