Would you guys and gals have done the same?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
mitchubus
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I was accepted for the 1-yr MSc in Intelligent Systems at UCL. They even offered me to pay for the tuition (14,470 pounds sterling). Now I turned them down to go to Edinburgh for a MSc in Artificial Intelligence. I have to pay for the latter course... Am I outta my mind, would you have done the same????
nan Siarich
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mitchubus)
I was accepted for the 1-yr MSc in Intelligent Systems at UCL. They even offered me to pay for the tuition (14,470 pounds sterling). Now I turned them down to go to Edinburgh for a MSc in Artificial Intelligence. I have to pay for the latter course... Am I outta my mind, would you have done the same????
Edinburgh is a world leader in AI so bearing that in mind its a good choice. 15 grand wont be that much when you consider future earnings.
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mitchubus)
my brother applied for the UCL course, but he changed his mind to do artificial intelligence at sussex...so you're not teh only one! but he did get full funding at sussex...hmm. but no, you're not out of your mind, if you preferred that course and think you'll be happier there, that's the mopst important thing.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (72)
18.46%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (78)
20%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (74)
18.97%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (84)
21.54%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.51%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.51%

Watched Threads