Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you guys and gals have done the same? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was accepted for the 1-yr MSc in Intelligent Systems at UCL. They even offered me to pay for the tuition (14,470 pounds sterling). Now I turned them down to go to Edinburgh for a MSc in Artificial Intelligence. I have to pay for the latter course... Am I outta my mind, would you have done the same????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitchubus)
    I was accepted for the 1-yr MSc in Intelligent Systems at UCL. They even offered me to pay for the tuition (14,470 pounds sterling). Now I turned them down to go to Edinburgh for a MSc in Artificial Intelligence. I have to pay for the latter course... Am I outta my mind, would you have done the same????
    Edinburgh is a world leader in AI so bearing that in mind its a good choice. 15 grand wont be that much when you consider future earnings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitchubus)
    my brother applied for the UCL course, but he changed his mind to do artificial intelligence at sussex...so you're not teh only one! but he did get full funding at sussex...hmm. but no, you're not out of your mind, if you preferred that course and think you'll be happier there, that's the mopst important thing.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.