Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I'm on a gap year and my a levels weren't the greatest. I want to study either optometry or radiography at university but i haven't got the grades. this is why i want to do a access science course to help me. could you please let me know how this course is structured and what you have to do during this course i.e. exams, module. thank you
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louiza-8)
    Hey. I'm on a gap year and my a levels weren't the greatest. I want to study either optometry or radiography at university but i haven't got the grades. this is why i want to do a access science course to help me. could you please let me know how this course is structured and what you have to do during this course i.e. exams, module. thank you
    There are usually age requirements for access courses (I believe you need to be 19+). Of course there is nothing stopping you from gaining some work experience in the meantime if you are under the age limit. Courses will vary by institution but details of modules and examinations should be available on their websites or by contacting the admissions department.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte49)
    There are usually age requirements for access courses (I believe you need to be 19+). Of course there is nothing stopping you from gaining some work experience in the meantime if you are under the age limit. Courses will vary by institution but details of modules and examinations should be available on their websites or by contacting the admissions department.
    okay thank you

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.