Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I hate my face

ReputationRep:
    I've got spots on the right hand side of my face as well as on my chin, because I'm fair skinned they stand out which is annoying as hell, I don't wear make-up to cover them up and any creams that I use don't work either, how shall I get rid of them

ReputationRep:
    If no creams are solving it, the obvious thing to suggest would be to visit the doctuh, who will do things. Maybe in thongs. Doctors doing things in thongs is a cool thought.

Or... use make-up to make it up.

Or... embrace the face. Wear some lace. Have a race. Carry some mace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    If no creams are solving it, the obvious thing to suggest would be to visit the doctuh, who will do things. Maybe in thongs. Doctors doing things in thongs is a cool thought.

Or... use make-up to make it up.

Or... embrace the face. Wear some lace. Have a race. Carry some mace.
    Mashallah bruh, amazing rhyming

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried any natural remedies?

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever been prescribed Epiduo? That's what I used to use and it got rid of 95% of my spots. Nothing else worked except that. Word of warning though, it does dry out the skin and burn until your face gets used to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Have you tried any natural remedies?
    The only natural remedy I've tried is getting a ice-cube wrapping it up in a tissue and plaing it on the spot for like 10 seconds they said that it will like bring it down lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
    Have you ever been prescribed Epiduo? That's what I used to use and it got rid of 95% of my spots. Nothing else worked except that. Word of warning though, it does dry out the skin and burn until your face gets used to it.
    Well I have not seen a dermatologist about my skin because it's not that bad it's just the ones that are visible keep coming back again, and I might try that, thankss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaky17)
    Well I have not seen a dermatologist about my skin because it's not that bad it's just the ones that are visible keep coming back again, and I might try that, thankss
    Np

ReputationRep:
    The only natural remedy I've tried is getting a ice-cube wrapping it up in a tissue and plaing it on the spot for like 10 seconds they said that it will like bring it down lol
    Well 10 mins really. I don't think this works for me tbh.
    Google the natural remedies.
    I normally do either the honey mask one or the rose water one. I find them the best.
    Did a bit of trial and error. Wait a month for results though you'll see results maybe in a week.
    Only try one remedy at a time too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Well 10 mins really. I don't think this works for me tbh.
    Google the natural remedies.
    I normally do either the honey mask one or the rose water one. I find them the best.
    Did a bit of trial and error. Wait a month for results though you'll see results maybe in a week.
    Only try one remedy at a time too.
    oh okay, i'll do that, thank youu

ReputationRep:
    oh okay, i'll do that, thank youu
    Let me know how it goes or something, if you want.
    You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    I've got spots on the right hand side of my face as well as on my chin, because I'm fair skinned they stand out which is annoying as hell, I don't wear make-up to cover them up and any creams that I use don't work either, how shall I get rid of them
    Benzyl Peroxide 5%, have you tried it?

ReputationRep:
    Aloe vera? Witch Hazel is good for acne

ReputationRep:
    Try the lush facemask 'cosmetic warrior'. It was an absolute miracle on my face. Also to cover up spots for the time being try using bareminerals, its not harsh or heavy on your skin so wont cause any more spots and their bareskin foundation is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Benzyl Peroxide 5%, have you tried it?
    Nope i haven;t tried it is any good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VikkiHanley)
    Try the lush facemask 'cosmetic warrior'. It was an absolute miracle on my face. Also to cover up spots for the time being try using bareminerals, its not harsh or heavy on your skin so wont cause any more spots and their bareskin foundation is amazing!
    Oh okay i'll try that, thankss

ReputationRep:
    Nope i haven;t tried it is any good?
    It's very good, cleared up my spots quite quickly. You'll have to buy it at a pharmacy though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Hmm oki, i'll be sure to try it out thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I would go and see a private dermtalogist or your GP. Only they will be able to prescribe you something strong enough to quickly and visibly improve your acne (stuff from boots etc is only good for mild acne).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    thought witch hazel was for food lol
    or am I thinking of hazelnut
    not that I know what hazelnut really is either

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: November 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.