Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am currently reading the section biopsychology in A level psychology so far i have found it quite challenging and more difficult than the other topics in Psychology, I am yet to complete 50% of the course so i have many more topics to start. I would just like to know if any other people found Biopsychology the hardest topic in Psychology.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

(Original post by GD20)
    Hi, I am currently reading the section biopsychology in A level psychology so far i have found it quite challenging and more difficult than the other topics in Psychology, I am yet to complete 50% of the course so i have many more topics to start. I would just like to know if any other people found Biopsychology the hardest topic in Psychology.
    Yeah I do think it's the most challenging part, especially synapses, my class found it difficult however I do biology and it's covered there.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GD20)
    Yep, I find the biopsychology part harder than the Biology subject itself

ReputationRep:
    im doing biopsychology too and ngl im enjoying it tbh, its more interesting than the other approaches and also some of the stuff covered is from GCSE biology so it was easy to handle first time

but ofc, its not easy for everyone, if u need any help feel free to ask me we've nearly completed it as well

ReputationRep:
    Definitely find it difficult. I hate it so much!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.