Biopsychology The hardest?? Watch

GD20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I am currently reading the section biopsychology in A level psychology so far i have found it quite challenging and more difficult than the other topics in Psychology, I am yet to complete 50% of the course so i have many more topics to start. I would just like to know if any other people found Biopsychology the hardest topic in Psychology.
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by GD20)
Hi, I am currently reading the section biopsychology in A level psychology so far i have found it quite challenging and more difficult than the other topics in Psychology, I am yet to complete 50% of the course so i have many more topics to start. I would just like to know if any other people found Biopsychology the hardest topic in Psychology.
Yeah I do think it's the most challenging part, especially synapses, my class found it difficult however I do biology and it's covered there.
frostfly
Badges: 20
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by GD20)
Yep, I find the biopsychology part harder than the Biology subject itself
soIiIoquy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
im doing biopsychology too and ngl im enjoying it tbh, its more interesting than the other approaches and also some of the stuff covered is from GCSE biology so it was easy to handle first time

but ofc, its not easy for everyone, if u need any help feel free to ask me we've nearly completed it as well
xnajia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Definitely find it difficult. I hate it so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.41%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.52%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (86)
19.07%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (181)
40.13%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.66%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise