Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, im wondering if you could help me. Basically, i did three years of adult nursing in uni but because I failed 2 modules i got a diploma of higher education in health and social care instead. but would like to finish my studies and become a nurse. i know someone told me that if i want to finish my degree i have to start from 2nd year again because of the two modules i failed. can i not just restudy the modules that i failed? not going back to 2nd year.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aziangurl013)
    Hi all, im wondering if you could help me. Basically, i did three years of adult nursing in uni but because I failed 2 modules i got a diploma of higher education in health and social care instead. but would like to finish my studies and become a nurse. i know someone told me that if i want to finish my degree i have to start from 2nd year again because of the two modules i failed. can i not just restudy the modules that i failed? not going back to 2nd year.
    If the uni wanted to allow you to just retake the failed units, they would have already allowed you to retake the failed units. So if they didn't offer this as an option at the time, it's because it's not an option. You would need to contact unis directly to see what they would suggest in your situation.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.