Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

My Week

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    It was Reading Week for me and the Sport and Exercise Science cluster, this is a week where you study independently and you don't have to attend lectures. Most students spend their reading week at home, however I prefer to come to the university's library so I can fully focus without any distractions. This is a awesome chance to start new assignments, catch up on work that you may have not completed, and do some revision.

I spent my Monday working on new assignments.

On Tuesdays I went to the library and worked on due in assignments until 6 pm and then attended a society meeting for the K-Pop Society where they hosted a pizza party shortly after new members introduced themselves.

On Wednesday I tried to finish off any outstanding university work, and then attended a committee meeting with my society( Anime and manga) to plan for events and do some administration duties. After the committee meeting we had the usual meeting for all members start at 7pm, where we played ''Guess the soundtrack'' and charades in a group competition.

Friday I spent some time doing university work and then went to the gaming society to play ps4/Xbox, since I have a talent for fighting games I thought I would pay them a visit to showcase my button smashing talent.

This is a great example that university is not just about working on assignments all the time, there are opportunities out there for you to do something different and alleviate yourself from your academic duties. Visiting societies is always enjoyable and fun.

This week has been great for me due to the fact that I was able to catch up on work, start new assignments, and spend time with friends in societies.

Carlos D'Assuncao
    Course Ambassador
    Sport and Exercise Science

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.