Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

15 and got work experience at British airways-AMA!

ReputationRep:
    As the question says
    I am actually sooo excited :

ReputationRep:
    how did you apply and what will u be doing?

ReputationRep:
    what?how?
    I was thinking of asking the police and if they don't let me I'll probably sit outside in a silent protest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    how did you apply and what will u be doing?
    I went to the site and had to fill in a lot of stuff. I will be working at the head office

ReputationRep:
    Do you even generate lift bro?

ReputationRep:
    this isnt anything special when they have a formal process for work experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    what?how?
    I was thinking of asking the police and if they don't let me I'll probably sit outside in a silent protest...
    Omg, i just changed my dp, you have my old one
    Loool, ~silent protest~
    i actually thought i failed the interview, because i was HALF an hour LATE. But i survived

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HS2030)
    Omg, i just changed my dp, you have my old one
    Loool, ~silent protest~
    i actually thought i failed the interview, because i was HALF an hour LATE. But i survived
    i remember giving u a rep bc we had the same dp.Literally sleep is my life.I was meant to revise today for my test tmw but meh.
    Half and hour late and they still gave it to u?wow.They seem very generous.Are u gonna do work related to ur work experience??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    i remember giving u a rep bc we had the same dp.Literally sleep is my life.I was meant to revise today for my test tmw but meh.
    Half and hour late and they still gave it to u?wow.They seem very generous.Are u gonna do work related to ur work experience??
    well its at the head office...
    imma be boss when i grow up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HS2030)
    As the question says
    I am actually sooo excited :
    Hey,
    I applied online as well I just got an e-mail asking me to come down for an interview for work experience the British Airways Component Engineering workshops.
    I was wondering whether you had to have an interview too for your placement?
    If you did, what was the interview like and what did they ask you about?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h.rv)
    Hey,
    I applied online as well I just got an e-mail asking me to come down for an interview for work experience the British Airways Component Engineering workshops.
    I was wondering whether you had to have an interview too for your placement?
    If you did, what was the interview like and what did they ask you about?

Thanks
    yep
    you have to do a group task which i missed as i was late and only had a 5 min interview before i left
    i still got it somehow?!
    and then the interview is why do u want to be here
    how would your mates describe you as
    whaat do u wanna do when u leave school
    questions and more....but i forgot
    AND YOU ONLY NEED YOUR PASSPORT!
    nothing else!!!!!! (even though it says that in your booklets)
    and a photo id
    GOOD LUCK PLZ UPDATE ME!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow you are so lucky, I tried getting work experience with them when I was 18 I think and had to go to a long process and still wasn't called back

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: December 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.