The Student Room Group

15 and got work experience at British airways-AMA!

As the question says
I am actually sooo excited :
(edited 7 years ago)
how did you apply and what will u be doing?
what?how?
I was thinking of asking the police and if they don't let me I'll probably sit outside in a silent protest...:redface:
Reply 3
Original post by TheYearNiner
how did you apply and what will u be doing?

I went to the site and had to fill in a lot of stuff. I will be working at the head office
Reply 4
Do you even generate lift bro?
this isnt anything special when they have a formal process for work experience.
Reply 6
Original post by tamil fever
what?how?
I was thinking of asking the police and if they don't let me I'll probably sit outside in a silent protest...:redface:

Omg, i just changed my dp, you have my old one :smile:
Loool, ~silent protest~
i actually thought i failed the interview, because i was HALF an hour LATE. But i survived :smile:
Original post by HS2030
Omg, i just changed my dp, you have my old one :smile:
Loool, ~silent protest~
i actually thought i failed the interview, because i was HALF an hour LATE. But i survived :smile:

i remember giving u a rep bc we had the same dp:biggrin:.Literally sleep is my life.I was meant to revise today for my test tmw but meh.:redface:
Half and hour late and they still gave it to u?wow.They seem very generous.Are u gonna do work related to ur work experience??
Reply 8
Original post by tamil fever
i remember giving u a rep bc we had the same dp:biggrin:.Literally sleep is my life.I was meant to revise today for my test tmw but meh.:redface:
Half and hour late and they still gave it to u?wow.They seem very generous.Are u gonna do work related to ur work experience??

well its at the head office...
imma be boss when i grow up:u::colondollar:
Reply 9
Original post by HS2030
As the question says
I am actually sooo excited :

Hey,
I applied online as well I just got an e-mail asking me to come down for an interview for work experience the British Airways Component Engineering workshops.
I was wondering whether you had to have an interview too for your placement?
If you did, what was the interview like and what did they ask you about?

Reply 10
Original post by h.rv
Hey,
I applied online as well I just got an e-mail asking me to come down for an interview for work experience the British Airways Component Engineering workshops.
I was wondering whether you had to have an interview too for your placement?
If you did, what was the interview like and what did they ask you about?

yep
you have to do a group task which i missed as i was late and only had a 5 min interview before i left :redface:
i still got it somehow?!
and then the interview is why do u want to be here
how would your mates describe you as
whaat do u wanna do when u leave school
questions and more....but i forgot
AND YOU ONLY NEED YOUR PASSPORT!
nothing else!!!!!! (even though it says that in your booklets)
and a photo id
GOOD LUCK PLZ UPDATE ME!!!!!! :smile:
Reply 11
Wow you are so lucky, I tried getting work experience with them when I was 18 I think and had to go to a long process and still wasn't called back :frown:
Reply 12
what is the dress code for the interview

Quick Reply

Latest