Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

does this mean she doesnt like me Watch

I see on the internet that if a girl likes you she will go out of her way to try and see you or be with you.

This girl who I really like at uni. She is missing lectures all this week, as she cant be bothered to travel by car. And she says the lectures dont seem that important.

so if she did like me she would try and at least make the effort to come? because we usually talk loads and have a good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I see on the internet that if a girl likes you she will go out of her way to try and see you or be with you.

This girl who I really like at uni. She is missing lectures all this week, as she cant be bothered to travel by car. And she says the lectures dont seem that important.

so if she did like me she would try and at least make the effort to come? because we usually talk loads and have a good time
    Looks like the girl sees you as a good friend. Just cause you both talk loads and have a good time dosent mean she fancies you. I was the same with guys get on great with them but wasnt attracted to them and there were times i missed lectures purely cause it was boring and late in the evenings. If my crush was there i would have probably have gone but as there wasnt i werent fussed about going.

(Original post by chikane)
    Looks like the girl sees you as a good friend. Just cause you both talk loads and have a good time dosent mean she fancies you. I was the same with guys get on great with them but wasnt attracted to them and there were times i missed lectures purely cause it was boring and late in the evenings. If my crush was there i would have probably have gone but as there wasnt i werent fussed about going.
    I have seen other signs, for example when we sit in a group. Twice on different days, I was just looking at her, then she looked at me. So the way I see it, she would have looked at me anyway. She is also always teasing me, I get her full attention, ive never seen her pull out her phone when im talking to her. But once when my friend was with her, she went on her phone

She does live far away, and I wouldnt really travel for a pointless lecture. I think guys are different, we go out of our ways to get the girl, so thats why we turn up to lectures to sit next to our crush.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2016
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.