A levels for law? Watch

polkastars01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm in year 11 and after my GCSE's I would like to go on to study a levels that would allow me to go on to study a degree in law at a good university like ucl. I know that I need to take traditional a levels to enable me to study law. The a levels I am interested in are German,History,Philsophy,Governm ent and politics and Geography. Which of these a levels would be the best for law?
rosie.mn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
History, Philosophy, Politics and German!! You could consider doing law though, as Ive heard some unis are annoyed by the amount of people not taking it due to them believing the myth that it is not recommended for law students..
Blancosdos
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Dw bro , Unis want respectable subjects.The one you did are respectable,and traditional(As History,Philospophy,Gov and Politics offer essay skills which will be useful for Law).History and Geo are facilitating subjects so your sorted .

Good luck with your GCSE's
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by polkastars01)
I'm in year 11 and after my GCSE's I would like to go on to study a levels that would allow me to go on to study a degree in law at a good university like ucl. I know that I need to take traditional a levels to enable me to study law. The a levels I am interested in are German,History,Philsophy,Governm ent and politics and Geography. Which of these a levels would be the best for law?
English Literature, History and Law.
Trevish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tbh if by law you mean LLB, I'm pretty sure it doesn't require great subjects...Maybe english, maths or french

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (203)
12.7%
Excited (139)
8.69%
Worried (291)
18.2%
Terrified (363)
22.7%
Meh (143)
8.94%
Confused (35)
2.19%