Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I do not know the answer to your question but please provide more information (course and grades - in some cases grades will determine whether you will be invited for an interview) in order for the community to help you.

ReputationRep:
    Last week Exeter told someone that they'll most likely start sending out interviews in the beginning of this week (so... tomorrow???). Apparently they interview all UK and EU applicants in the period 5 - 12 December so if you expect to get an interview you maybe should start looking at the courses pretty soon! Best of luck

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxlolzxxx)
    Proof?
    Check the Exeter Medicine 2017 entry thread and the uni's website. After I posted that message someone else posted in the Exeter thread and said that he had called admissions and apparently they'll try to get some interview invitations out on wednesday

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    What about Leicester?
    Leicester's interview dates are

• W/C 12 December 2016
    • W/C 3 and 9 January 2017
    • W/C 6 February 2017

No one can predict when you will hear from medical schools. If feel like paying for a course, get one done and then you'll have that experience in the bag whenever your interviews come up.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge and Exeter have started giving out interviews, got both today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samkmf)
    Cambridge and Exeter have started giving out interviews, got both today
    is this for medicine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awsomedude)
    is this for medicine?
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samkmf)
    yeah
    i dont even have an offer from leicester? is anyone still waiting on the offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awsomedude)
    i dont even have an offer from leicester? is anyone still waiting on the offers?
    they all do it at different times, don't read into it too much

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Got it for exeter, not for Leicester though

What's your GCSEs and UKCAT
    gcses: 3 A*s 2As 4Bs
    UKCAT: 630( 1 Off Average )

my ultimate plan is to try to at least get 3As in my a levels, preferably A*AA, and redo my ukcat to >700 and take a gap year. so far i have my insurance offers, Biomed for Warwick and Birmingham, but none from the medical schools. i know my results arent that great, but getting the A*AA and ukcat >700 including the fantastic work experience i gained would be a big boost in my gap year. worst case scenario, i would do biomed at warwick or birmingham, but would love to take a gap year with an A*AA and ukcat >700 under my belt .
    congratz if u gained an inteview btw, and may i ask what was ur ukcat scores and GCSES?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.