Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Beauty and the beast is coming out soon

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe they hired Emma whatson whatever her name is. She looks 12, there's no beauty in her. She doesn't scream out BELLE- I hate when my childhood **** is ruined.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    I can't believe the hired Emma whatson whatever her name is. She looks 12, there's no beauty in her. She doesn't scream out BELLE- I hate when my childhood **** is ruined.
    Omfg?She's amazing.. You have a bad taste lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She's overrated.

Somewhat smirked at ''What son''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trevish)
    Omfg?She's amazing.. You have a bad taste lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She doesn't look like belle. Emma is too plain looking.

She looks 12. I'm not wasting money on that. Like how in the blue hell Did they come up with her.

ReputationRep:
    And the guy who plays her father isn't short nor fat. Not even close to the character.

Did you mean "Beauty the Big Breast" is coming out soon? I see what you mean, Emma wottsit really doesnt have big tits so would be completely inapp. They might as well have used Wayne Rooney

She doesn't look like belle. Emma is too plain looking.

She looks 12. I'm not wasting money on that. Like how in the blue hell Did they come up with her.
    Because who ever made that decision is a belle end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    Did you mean "Beauty the Big Breast" is coming out soon? I see what you mean, Emma wottsit really doesnt have big tits so would be completely inapp. They might as well have used Wayne Rooney
    Lol.
    Right. I was thinking the same thing about the boobs, belle didn't look 12 years old....

ReputationRep:
    And the guy who plays her father isn't short nor fat. Not even close to the character.
    I hope you do realise that the Disney version is not the original story right? In the original story he wasn't actually the helpless fatty Disney made him out to be. He was a successful merchant (before things got messed up). Fun fact: in the original story, the Beast actually wanted to serve Beauty. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming you didn't like the trailer then...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: November 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.