Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Engineering Abroad

ReputationRep:
    Ok so i plan to study engineering abroad in one of the eastern european countries (czech republic,poland etc).I have searched alot on the internet but couldnt find any help as of what are the general requirements for A levels students applying there for bachelors as everywhere its written that the student has to complete secondary education, I have tried contacting the uni itself but they say that the grades will go through the equivalence process. Does anyone know what are the minimum requirements for the admission? My Alevels predicted grades are Maths B, Physics C, ICT B. It would be of great help if somebody helps me through the process. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sohaib26)
    Bump
    not sure if this would interest you but I'm looking to do this next year.
    https://next.unibz.it/en/faculties/s...l-engineering/

low fees, low living costs, lots of mountains, pizza, get to learn languages as well.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.