AQA A Level Philosophy - practice questions? Watch

csutton
Badges: 7
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi!

For those doing A Level Philosophy (AQA), does anybody have any practice besides the 2015 paper and the specimen that's on the website? Perhaps the 2014 or 2016 paper?

Thanks so much!
yialli
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, they wont release 2016 yet because of mocks, and there wasn't an exam in 2014!

I just wrote a book that will help you, it's called "How to write any essay and get a top mark! Or How to Hack the Religious Studies, Ethics or Philosophy A-level (& Politics and Other Essay) Exams…and get an A*!" For AQA, OCR, and Edexcel, New and Old courses! Unit/Course/Specification codes: 7061, 7062, 2060, 7171, 7172, 2175, H172, H572, H173, H573, 8RS01, 9RS01, 8RS0, 9RS0 and many more! Available on Amazon and all major outlets!

"This is such a useful book for all students of A level Religious Studies, Philosophy and Ethics. The style is student friendly and accessible, and the author brings to it his experience as a teacher and examiner. The highly practical approach is exactly what students need to negotiate the minefield of exam preparation and practice equipped with straightforward, realistic advice." Sarah K Tyler

(Original post by csutton)
Hi!

For those doing A Level Philosophy (AQA), does anybody have any practice besides the 2015 paper and the specimen that's on the website? Perhaps the 2014 or 2016 paper?

Thanks so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (124)
17.92%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.4%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (119)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (101)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (67)
9.68%
How can I be the best version of myself? (209)
30.2%

Watched Threads