What is your favourite cartoon film from your childhood? And why? Watch

username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Personally, mine is The Iron Giant. It still makes me upset thinking about when he stops the nuke by sacrificing himself :sad:
username2861570
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
Aw thats my favourite too, and yea thats bit is so upsetting, i remember crying at that when i first watched it. :/
I still do to this day lol
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The Flight of Dragons, as it was the first proper high fantasy story I ever watched. Loved the heroes, and the villains were genuinely scary.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think my favourite would be Flinstones Christmas Carol. I used to watch that film every Christmas with my family and I remember cuddling into my granny while watching it plus, I'm one of those people who would happily celebrate Christmas all year around so there's another brownie point for the film . It was a really funny, sweet and uplifting version of Scrooge :yep:
Blodyn bach
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My is the incredibles because, as a child, I had a crush on Dash!!!!
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Toy Story - I think it was the first film that had such a huge impact on me and my childhood. I used to imitate Woody and Buzz a lot and I've seen the film many many times in my life. It's a classic and it's got a lot of sentimental value for me.

Also The Land Before Time is one I remember very clearly. Brings back good memories of growing up in North London and watching it with family friends.
bigbuyg
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A goofy movie
tamil fever
Report 2 years ago
Asterix...i would re-watch it so many times
Phoebe Knoble
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Probably A Bug's Life, The Road to El Dorado and Atlantis for me. Not necessarily in that order.. I loved watching these on video!
username2861570
Rep:
?
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
The Flight of Dragons, as it was the first proper high fantasy story I ever watched. Loved the heroes, and the villains were genuinely scary.
Ooh nice> I've never heard of that one. Apologies for the lat reply btw. Notifications don't seem to be working correctly.
username2861570
Rep:
?
(Original post by Phoebe Knoble)
Probably A Bug's Life, The Road to El Dorado and Atlantis for me. Not necessarily in that order.. I loved watching these on video!
OMG A BUGS LIFE. I loved that one too. I used to watch it every weekend.
Leviathan1741
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I loved the Land Before Time movies! I watched them all the time when I was young, even though some of them were really sad at times
heypusheen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A bit old...but I loved dogtanian. Every time I hear the opening song, I get hit with nostalgia.
username2861570
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
I loved the Land Before Time movies! I watched them all the time when I was young, even though some of them were really sad at times
Are they the movies with the dinosaurs?
username2861570
Rep:
?
(Original post by asif007)
Toy Story - I think it was the first film that had such a huge impact on me and my childhood. I used to imitate Woody and Buzz a lot and I've seen the film many many times in my life. It's a classic and it's got a lot of sentimental value for me.

Also The Land Before Time is one I remember very clearly. Brings back good memories of growing up in North London and watching it with family friends.
Yeah Toy Story is legendary
Phoebe Knoble
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
OMG A BUGS LIFE. I loved that one too. I used to watch it every weekend.
hahaha! every time it was my turn to choose a film I chose Bug's Life. my sisters hated me for it...
username2861570
Rep:
?
(Original post by Phoebe Knoble)
hahaha! every time it was my turn to choose a film I chose Bug's Life. my sisters hated me for it...
xD
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Spongebob Squarepants Movie
quasa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
Aw thats my favourite too, and yea thats bit is so upsetting, i remember crying at that when i first watched it. :/
Fun fact, vin diesel is the guy who voiced the iron giant
Leviathan1741
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
Are they the movies with the dinosaurs?
Yes they are
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (54)
25.59%
No (157)
74.41%

Watched Threads