Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Passmedicine has been recommended to me from the upper years at my med school and seemed pretty legit.

I just purchased their finals pack of questions for £15, got an invoice from paypal with a reciept of my purchase but the question bank hasnt appeared for my use.

Anyone had any experience with this or know what to do here?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalierm2707)
    Passmedicine has been recommended to me from the upper years at my med school and seemed pretty legit.

I just purchased their finals pack of questions for £15, got an invoice from paypal with a reciept of my purchase but the question bank hasnt appeared for my use.

Anyone had any experience with this or know what to do here?
    I didn't have any problems with passmedicine (and I would definitely recommend it for clinical years). Have you logged out and in again? It may take a little while to go through, if it hasn't sorted itself out by the morning, shoot them an email.
    I don't remember there being a problem when I subscribed.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestCat)
    I didn't have any problems with passmedicine (and I would definitely recommend it for clinical years). Have you logged out and in again? It may take a little while to go through, if it hasn't sorted itself out by the morning, shoot them an email.
    I don't remember there being a problem when I subscribed.
    Everyone said it was such a good resource and I am hoping its just taking a while to go through. I purchased the question set 2 hours ago now, and have tried logging out and in numerous times. I checked to make sure I had been billed and I have, but still no question set has arrived on my homepage.

I will email them, hopefully they are quick at responding as this is not great customer service. I will also check back in tomorrow morning to see if anything has changed and it has updated.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalierm2707)
    Everyone said it was such a good resource and I am hoping its just taking a while to go through. I purchased the question set 2 hours ago now, and have tried logging out and in numerous times. I checked to make sure I had been billed and I have, but still no question set has arrived on my homepage.

I will email them, hopefully they are quick at responding as this is not great customer service. I will also check back in tomorrow morning to see if anything has changed and it has updated.
    Yeah. Give it a bit of time, although I understand its annoying. It sounds like you've had a hard day today with your progress test. I suggest you take a break from medicine and go watch something that involves very little brain power.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestCat)
    Yeah. Give it a bit of time, although I understand its annoying. It sounds like you've had a hard day today with your progress test. I suggest you take a break from medicine and go watch something that involves very little brain power.
    On it already, Im currently binge watching season 5 of once upon a time, thought I would give myself the night off to run some errands and unwind.

was just curious if this had happened to anyone else before, they seem like a legit company to me so didn't want to jump the gun and raise a dispute. I will hang fire for a while. Thanks x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2016
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.