Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've been seeing a lot of posts on this forum asking what college is best suited for them, and I was wondering whether we'd benefit from having an editable pros and cons page for the Durham colleges a la Oxford and Cambridge's?

For example;

St Mary's

Pros:
    • Beautiful grounds
    • Nice view of the Cathedral
    • Historic and one of the older colleges if that's a factor for you
    • Good links with Teikyo University
    • The catering is generally considered to be very good

Cons:
    • You may have to share a room
    • The college bar is quite small and might not be for you if you're into the party scene

I thought adding a page like that might help a lot of people who are panicking about which college to apply for in a really concise and accessible way, and might help declutter the forum a bit? : 3
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    She-Ra Minerva is this something you can help with?

ReputationRep:
    Bumping because I still think this might be really useful

ReputationRep:
    Bumping because I'd love to know more about this too!

ReputationRep:
    I'd also appreciate that! In the mean time, this thread by Reiss64 might help: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...rimary_content

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.