Scroll to see replies

Original post by StrawbAri
You're so productive :eek3: jealous :colondollar:
Keep it up though!
And thanks for the rep on my blog btw :smile:

Haha, thank you!
And you're welcome :smile:
Reply 81
Hi what do you do on your 15 mins free time between your study sessions ??
Reply 82
When do you plan out what you need to do for after all study in each subject ?? After 6:45 pm do you chill only or also get any hw done ?? :pierre:
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)
Ah, yet another thing we have in common, our aspirations :smile: (the grades) (although I'm not aiming for Cambridge, but I might take a gap year should I get what I'm aiming for)
I can only assume you're in that St A group page on FB?
Also loving the efficient 45 minute revision periods, I do the same; does it work for you? I noticed that after 70 minutes my attention starts to fleet.

I hope you do well, and I hope we both get an offer from St A, you seem like an interesting person! Keep up the hard work!
(edited 6 years ago)

I had 3 GCSEs on my birthday last year:u:
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)
I literally just update TSR to read these blog updates- it's so inspiring! You're really motivating me, thank you so much. I love this thread omg
(edited 6 years ago)
Year 12 :smile:
It's low key been a car crash so far but you're giving me hope that everything will work out 🙏 I just need to get my life together like you haha
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 97
Wow you get so much done each day! As soon as I get home, laziness takes over me... deffo need to take a leaf out of your book
(edited 6 years ago)
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending