GCSE Study Resources- need help! Watch

ninthlion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi there.

It's a very long story, but right now I'm in a situation where I don't have teachers for a lot of my GCSE subjects. I was in a similar situation last year and as a result am retaking OCR Psychology, AQA Sociology and AQA IGCSE Physics. I have been trying very hard to work with the few resources I have been given, but sadly I'm stuck in a very difficult position this year as I'm being refused a Physics teacher. (I am self-teaching Sociology and Psychology.)

On to my question- I was wondering if there were any online resources, free or paid, that could help me do well in my exams this year while still being mainly self-taught. My school only just got me the necessary workbooks (in November :/ ), so online resources would be best. The more content the better, especially with Physics... It's always fun when you literally don't have a physics teacher at all for the best part of years 10 and 11.
Sf1217
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ninthlion)
Hi there.

It's a very long story, but right now I'm in a situation where I don't have teachers for a lot of my GCSE subjects. I was in a similar situation last year and as a result am retaking OCR Psychology, AQA Sociology and AQA IGCSE Physics. I have been trying very hard to work with the few resources I have been given, but sadly I'm stuck in a very difficult position this year as I'm being refused a Physics teacher. (I am self-teaching Sociology and Psychology.)

On to my question- I was wondering if there were any online resources, free or paid, that could help me do well in my exams this year while still being mainly self-taught. My school only just got me the necessary workbooks (in November :/ ), so online resources would be best. The more content the better, especially with Physics... It's always fun when you literally don't have a physics teacher at all for the best part of years 10 and 11.
Quizlet might be good 😊 you can search for subjects and topics and you can use other peoples submited flashcards for the notes you need. Hope this helps 😉
ninthlion
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Sf1217)
Quizlet might be good 😊 you can search for subjects and topics and you can use other peoples submited flashcards for the notes you need. Hope this helps 😉
Thanks Will check it out!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (15)
93.75%
No (1)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise