ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deanio)
    Kinder surprise

Already in bed!

ReputationRep:
    I have been trying to sleep for nearly 5 hours fml

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    Loool pure banter, first thing that comes to my mind whenever I see that guys face

ReputationRep:
    I was going to, can't now though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkEnergy)
    Sleep is for the weak, 6 hours will do me fine

ReputationRep:

Deanio tell me about it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    not me - I have a stats-y dissertation to rage over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    not me - I have a stats-y dissertation to rage over
    Dissertation urgh, what a disgusting word that is. Gotta be in my top 5 most hated words.

ReputationRep:
    Dissertation urgh, what a disgusting word that is. Gotta be in my top 5 most hated words.
    are you doing a diss-eurgh-tation too? or just me? misery loves company etc

ReputationRep:
    are you doing a diss-eurgh-tation too? or just me? misery loves company etc
    Nah not yet, I'm a first year 'mature' student, at the grand age of 23

My GF has finished uni though so I know all about it - that word drives me insane, it is the sin of all evil

ReputationRep:
    Nah not yet, I'm a first year 'mature' student, at the grand age of 23

My GF has finished uni though so I know all about it - that word drives me insane, it is the sin of all evil
    hah, I'm 23 too - a "mature" student in the sense that I retook my AS and changed my first year uni course. look at all these normal age students...so immature...

but yeah, I've literally spent all day today thinking about maths and statistical analysis when I'm actually a politics student - whether to use this or that formula, and whether to include these or those results for that formula. eurgh. today I also realised that the other day when I spent 8 hours collecting data was all pointless because all that data is now irrelevant because of the fact that I changed my boundaries of what counts as relevant data. lol. that's what it's all about...it's quite interesting stuff though - just ****ing annoying when you're not sure quite what to do. a lot of massive lightbulb-happiness moments and then lots of "****ING NOOO!!!" moments :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I have been trying to sleep for nearly 5 hours fml
    sleep my children
    lol jk

ReputationRep:
    hah, I'm 23 too - a "mature" student in the sense that I retook my AS and changed my first year uni course. look at all these normal age students...so immature...

but yeah, I've literally spent all day today thinking about maths and statistical analysis when I'm actually a politics student - whether to use this or that formula, and whether to include these or those results for that formula. eurgh. today I also realised that the other day when I spent 8 hours collecting data was all pointless because all that data is now irrelevant because of the fact that I changed my boundaries of what counts as relevant data. lol. that's what it's all about...it's quite interesting stuff though - just ****ing annoying when you're not sure quite what to do. a lot of massive lightbulb-happiness moments and then lots of "****ING NOOO!!!" moments :'
    I also retook my A-Levels after a few years of working..

Yes, surrounded by immaturity for sure.. How dare they try to act like mature students when they're not 21!!

Maths and stats... I hated that stuff despite it being my best subject at school lol. Who the hell needs Pythagoras' theorem in the real world.

I'm glad I don't have to be worrying about the 'DIS' just yet. Although I have five deadlines coming up that I should potentially be making a start on!!

Ahhh politics... I have lost faith in politics entirely recently. I'm doing business, probably the most popular course

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Who would you vote for in an early general election?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.