Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Feel so low.. Watch

Girls seem to find me attractive now and again, but that's all it ever is. They never want to date me or anything. I think it's because I'm too nice and a bit hesitant when it comes to doing anything more than talking to girls.

Got any advice?

ReputationRep:
    My first question is how old are you? Different life stages bring different opportunities for meeting people and its not easy to answer not knowing how old you are. It's important to act confident and happy.... that is attractive to a girl. A girl likes a natural leader as well.... even if she doesn't want to admit that. That that she wants you to lead HER but she wants someone with his head on straight and isn't afraid to tackle life problems. When a guy is meek and shy that is sweet but it doesn't put out confidence and an I can face and handle the world attitude - not in a cocky, chauvinistic way just in a confident way. Girls find that attractive.....maybe it's maturity. When you present yourself well, nice clothes (clean not expensive), well groomed, happy, confident, leader tendencies girls will like that! I can't tell you HOW to be that way.... you're just going to have to act it out until it becomes a reality. But, if you're not to uni yet I imagine life will change for you a lot once you get there.
    Good Luck!

(Original post by Hopefully1)
    My first question is how old are you? Different life stages bring different opportunities for meeting people and its not easy to answer not knowing how old you are. It's important to act confident and happy.... that is attractive to a girl. A girl likes a natural leader as well.... even if she doesn't want to admit that. That that she wants you to lead HER but she wants someone with his head on straight and isn't afraid to tackle life problems. When a guy is meek and shy that is sweet but it doesn't put out confidence and an I can face and handle the world attitude - not in a cocky, chauvinistic way just in a confident way. Girls find that attractive.....maybe it's maturity. When you present yourself well, nice clothes (clean not expensive), well groomed, happy, confident, leader tendencies girls will like that! I can't tell you HOW to be that way.... you're just going to have to act it out until it becomes a reality. But, if you're not to uni yet I imagine life will change for you a lot once you get there.
    Good Luck!
    I'm 19 and a first year at Uni. I'm actually quite a confident guy and a bit of a leader. For example when choosing project leaders for our course, everyone in my class immediately chose me and thought I should be the leader.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: November 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.