Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Leader of dead society Watch

ReputationRep:
    hey

my society is dying i am president of the asian society at my university and we haven't had events in a while as i'm third year doing lots of coursework!

Help give me ideas to perk it up and get it active again!!!

I would love ideas for social events and alternatives to house parties because all our committee won't have it in theirs (my house doesn't have a living room).

I was thinking movie night, food session and so forth. Please help!!!!!! Thank youuuuu

ReputationRep:
    Laser tag is always a safe bet. Contact bars with areas that you can book out, some will make deals with societies where you can book out an area for pretty cheap and use that, might be best to start with the one in your SU. Get in contact with other societies that are somewhat related to yours and see what they're doing and if they want to collaborate.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.