I have no idea how to tackle this exam question....please help!

Watch
Badges: 4
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm not sure how to answer this question someone please help me!
(Original post by JackT2000)
I'm not sure how to answer this question someone please help me!
http://prntscr.com/d7iy1o

The link above is where the question is
GetOverHere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So what the question is asking is which is the best value for money. The way I'd do that is to work out how much 1 ml of each of the three tubes costs.

To do that, you divide the price of each tube by the number of ml it contains. Then you just compare the three values, and the lowest value will be the one which has the best value for money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by GetOverHere)
So what the question is asking is which is the best value for money. The way I'd do that is to work out how much 1 ml of each of the three tubes costs.

To do that, you divide the price of each tube by the number of ml it contains. Then you just compare the three values, and the lowest value will be the one which has the best value for money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://prntscr.com/d7jeos

Heres another question that I need help on. How do I name the angles with the red and blue arrows becuase in my working I want to say name of red angle = 70 degrees

Also how do I found out the value of x?
RDKGames
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Heres another question that I need help on. How do I name the angles with the red and blue arrows becuase in my working I want to say name of red angle = 70 degrees

Angle AEB = 70 degrees. Angle EAB = 54 degrees. This is how you would put it on paper.

To work out x simply find angle ABE and since you have two angles on a straight line at B you know they add up to 180
(Original post by RDKGames)
Angle AEB = 70 degrees. Angle EAB = 54 degrees. This is how you would put it on paper.

To work out x simply find angle ABE and since you have two angles on a straight line at B you know they add up to 180
How do I name the angles I don't know how
RDKGames
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How do I name the angles I don't know how
I JUST told you. AEB and EAB.
(Original post by RDKGames)
I JUST told you. AEB and EAB.
Yeah I know but what I mean is how would I name angles in any problem. What order do you put the letters in?..
RDKGames
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah I know but what I mean is how would I name angles in any problem. What order do you put the letters in?..
Look at the angle you want to name, the red one for example. That angle is created by the lines AE and EB so you sort of combine the two into AEB.
GetOverHere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Oh, btw you're completely welcome -_-

When you talk about angles you'd say "Angle /_" (join the two lines together) the first letter indicates the letter that would correspond to one corner of that shape, the second would correspond to the corner that contains the angle you're describing, the third letter shows the remainining letter, so that when you draw a line from A to B, and from B to C, you've formed an Angle /_ ABC.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by GetOverHere)
Oh, btw you're completely welcome -_-

When you talk about angles you'd say "Angle /_" (join the two lines together) the first letter indicates the letter that would correspond to one corner of that shape, the second would correspond to the corner that contains the angle you're describing, the third letter shows the remainining letter, so that when you draw a line from A to B, and from B to C, you've formed an Angle /_ ABC.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi sorry didn't get round to reply to you, thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.2%
I'm not sure (59)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (381)
29.24%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.84%
I'm not a current university student (641)
49.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed