Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Harefield House flat 8 i think! not sure if its any good and wasnt one of my choices but what can you do?

ReputationRep:
    Charlotte Court Flat 54.
    -x-

ReputationRep:
    The Trigon

Room - B44!

ReputationRep:
    Bit gutted as i wanted to be in halls and im in victoria buildings.. left it a bit late to apply as i switched uni's last minute, sheff was originally my insurance anyone know anything about this place? i may try and move after the first term if i dont like it

ReputationRep:
    phoenix courtyard

flat 57

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissKitty)
    Just got a mail in the door today. No idea what room i'll be in, but I need to accept an offer for Kings Champers =D, not my first choice but it will do! hehe
    if you´re on the 4th floor, then me and Lynsey are in rooms 1 nd 2 so come and see us if you need anything

ReputationRep:
    I'm in The Courtyard (that's not devonshire courtyard..) and it seems im the only one! eek

ReputationRep:
    Lol change of plan now! I'm actually going to be living at The Forge! G213

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dawn_sheffield)
    Hi I'm in Charlotte Court flat 50 wen is every1 moving in????
    hey im flat 50 too. u got msn?

ReputationRep:
    When are people moving into The Forge? I'm trying to book it through the UITE website and on the search page it says they start 28th Aug but when I go to book it says from 14th Sept

ReputationRep:
    im at the forge now moved in on tuse they do a 41 week contract that starts about 14th sept and a 45 week one that starts 28th aug. i think there are still places left cos iv seen ppl been shown around.

it might take a while to up date the list at the front cos i haven't got the internet in my flat yet so it might take me a day or 2 to put ppl names up.

ReputationRep:
    Well the only options were 45 week contract starting 28th Aug but when I choose to book one it changes down the right under the tenancy agreement to 14th Sept which is what confused me.

Do you reckon I could move in earlier than 14th Sept?

ReputationRep:
    Realised I had got my dates mixed up and the 14th Sept is today
    Must've been thinking it starts 24th Aug, not Sept lol

Only problem is I have to send some documents back today but they haven't attached them to the email they sent even though it mentions them in the email :thdn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanoc18)
    Realised I had got my dates mixed up and the 14th Sept is today
    Must've been thinking it starts 24th Aug, not Sept lol

Only problem is I have to send some documents back today but they haven't attached them to the email they sent even though it mentions them in the email :thdn:
    Log into unites website and once you're logged on there's a section down the side that says "re-print documents" or something like that. Click on it and it'll be emailed to you straight away

ReputationRep:
    Has worked. Thanks dani :yy:

ReputationRep:
    i'm at the forge, block H

ReputationRep:
    hi Nabqueen im in the forge h block what flat r u in? have u moved in yet?

ReputationRep:
    On my contract it says I need to move in on the 23rd. Which is a bit late for my liking, I would prefer to move in on 19th. I contacted accommodation services by email because that is what is said and I have had no reply.

I'm gonna ring them on monday, but do you think this is too short of notice? Or maybe I should call the management of my accommodation directly. hmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissKitty)
    On my contract it says I need to move in on the 23rd. Which is a bit late for my liking, I would prefer to move in on 19th. I contacted accommodation services by email because that is what is said and I have had no reply.

I'm gonna ring them on monday, but do you think this is too short of notice? Or maybe I should call the management of my accommodation directly. hmmm
    You´ll get nothing out of Tracey.... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Trigon Block: C, Flat: 18

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 1, 2010

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.