Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SouthgatesBarmyArmy)
    You´ll get nothing out of Tracey.... :lol:
    it is all sorted now I move in on wednesday and I am in room 405...says it is en-suite which I didnt expect so even better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissKitty)
    it is all sorted now I move in on wednesday and I am in room 405...says it is en-suite which I didnt expect so even better
    Woohoo we got a Flaty! lol! Will cya this week then!

Did you just email accommodation services and they sorted it out for you?? I would rather move in earlier, either thursday or friday. That would be loads easier for me.

Yeah that rooms en-suite, and is a nice room and a fair size.

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo we got a Flaty! lol! Will cya this week then!

Did you just email accommodation services and they sorted it out for you?? I would rather move in earlier, either thursday or friday. That would be loads easier for me.

Yeah that rooms en-suite, and is a nice room and a fair size.
    Thats good because I spend ages in the shower and I blowdry my hair at all hours of the day, so tell me off if it annoys you lol!

ReputationRep:
    Andrew Cooke - The Marples - Room 5

Just moved in a couple of days ago!!

Hey everyone..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissKitty)
    Thats good because I spend ages in the shower and I blowdry my hair at all hours of the day, so tell me off if it annoys you lol!
    Lol! Dont know whether ill be able to hear it from my end of the corridor, will wait and see lol!

Going to try and see if i can move in on friday, because my dad doesnt seem to want to do Sunday. But i dont mind, cant wait to come back to sheffield lol!

ReputationRep:
    Well i've sorted it out with Tracey, im moving in on Friday, and LynseyB might be aswell.

Cant Wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey people, i'm moving into leadmill point on thursday. Number 67.3

ReputationRep:
    Well i've sorted it out with Tracey, im moving in on Friday, and LynseyB might be aswell.

Cant Wait!!
    no i'm still moving in sunday...roads are quieter then

ReputationRep:
    Just started packing my stuff up! cant wait for tomorrow lol!

ReputationRep:
    Just moved into my accommodation. E430 C in The Forges.

Pretty good so far, but the common room in the reception bit seems small if it is to serve every block, thought there might be a similar area in each block.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanoc18)

Pretty good so far, but the common room in the reception bit seems small if it is to serve every block, thought there might be a similar area in each block.
    there isnt a commn room in each block just the one next to reception but i havent really seen many ppl in there except on football nights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _jo_)
    there isnt a commn room in each block just the one next to reception but i havent really seen many ppl in there except on football nights.
    I know that, but I was surprised that the area was for every block on the complex, although I agree it hasn't always been that busy when I've been in there, but I think as more people move in it will get a bit more busy.

Anyone know the rules around having mini-fridges in your room in the Forge?

ReputationRep:
    dont know the rules but my flatmate has one, i dont think they really check ur rooms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i design)
    bramall court
    nikolas flat 37
    Emma flat 18

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has car parking space available near Collegiate Crescent - please pm me - i'll buy your permit

anyone staying in pinnacles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanoc18)

Some of the blocks have their own laundry facilities, post areas, quiet rooms and what not.. nobody really uses the common room area anyway! It's moslty just a meeting point before nights out :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jh_1988_england)
    anyone staying in pinnacles?
    Yup

you in your second year?
    i dont want to be the only fresher lol

ReputationRep:
    Loads of freshers are staying at the Pinnacles. There is an entire block just for first years (Block C).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 1, 2010

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.