The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

*Yawn* - To quote a UKL legend.
Actually, I think I am now going to give him enough credit to let him make his own decisions... he knows I think he should stay.

Anyone else, carry on...
dinkymints
Actually, I think I am now going to give him enough credit to let him make his own decisions... he knows I think he should stay.

Anyone else, carry on...

This thread shouldn't have been made when nobodies around, now it'll just look like nobody likes me.
tis_me_lord
This thread shouldn't have been made when nobodies around, now it'll just look like nobody likes me.

lol, in a few hours they will all come to life...
Reply 5
tis_me_lord

Hmm?
Zapsta
Hmm?

Since i'm leaving tomorrow i might as well ask you for some rep, keeping in mind your old sig. Look people, rep whoring outside of a PM, i'm going insane aren't I.
tis_me_lord
Since i'm leaving tomorrow i might as well ask you for some rep, keeping in mind your old sig. Look people, rep whoring outside of a PM, i'm going insane aren't I.

see I never asked him for rep coz I got the feeling there might be a catch in that when you ask him for rep he gives you neg rep...

probably just paranoia though :tongue:
Reply 8
tis_me_lord

Would you believe me if I said that I hadn't given rep to 10 other people since last time I gave some to you?
Reply 9
dinkymints
see I never asked him for rep coz I got the feeling there might be a catch in that when you ask him for rep he gives you neg rep...

probably just paranoia though :tongue:

Nope, it's all genuine :smile:.
tis_me_lord

Rite Ben, tell me which member has made you feel like this :mad:
Zapsta
Nope, it's all genuine :smile:.

Ooh, I'll have some then please :tongue:

Do you think it will cancel out all the neg rep I'll get for asking for it? :tongue: :tongue:
Zapsta
Would you believe me if I said that I hadn't given rep to 10 other people since last time I gave some to you?

LOL! That was a month and a half ago, you really don't like people generally, do you? Either that or you just don't want to rep me.

Whats_The_411?
Rite Ben, tell me which member has made you feel like this

Pencil Queen.

dinkymints
Ooh, I'll have some then please

Maybe tomorrow, i no longer see the need to rep old members to see if they rep me in return for it, which i was going to test out soon.
tis_me_lord

Maybe tomorrow, i no longer see the need to rep old members to see if they rep me in return for it, which i was going to test out soon.

lol not you, it was aimed at Zapsta (who was offering it!)
I wouldn't ask for rep otherwise, I'm not a rep whore :tongue: :wink:
Reply 14
tis_me_lord
LOL! That was a month and a half ago, you really don't like people generally, do you? Either that or you just don't want to rep me.

I just don't give rep. The whole system seems pretty pointless. However, if somebody gives me rep, either positive or negative, I'll see that as a reflection of their true feelings for me. In conclusion, giving rep, bad, receiving rep, good.
dinkymints
lol not you, it was aimed at Zapsta (who was offering it!)
I wouldn't ask for rep otherwise, I'm not a rep whore :tongue: :wink:

I knew who you were asking, i can read, but you actually do deserve some rep, if that makes your conscience more clear.
Zapsta
I just don't give rep. The whole system seems pretty pointless. However, if somebody gives me rep, either positive or negative, I'll see that as a reflection of their true feelings for me. In conclusion, giving rep, bad, receiving rep, good.

You're missing out on some trading, i'm yet to find a good trading partner, but they're out there somewhere.
Pencil Queen :mad: She wasn;t very nice to me actually.
tis_me_lord
I knew who you were asking, i can read, but you actually do deserve some rep, if that makes your conscience more clear.

OK it's late, I don't understand anything, so let's just forget it and put it down to my blondeness :smile:

(now I wonder if I'm gonna be negrepped by blondes... :tongue:)
Reply 19
tis_me_lord
You're missing out on some trading, i'm yet to find a good trading partner, but they're out there somewhere.

We were good, once. And by once, I really do mean once. As I said, I don't really care about rep but people's reasons for giving it, so trading only gives me a brief high.

Latest

Trending

Trending