Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am going for the nite...but plz ppl, convince ben to stay!...
    Imagine ukl without him!!!

*Yawn* - To quote a UKL legend.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I think I am now going to give him enough credit to let him make his own decisions... he knows I think he should stay.

Anyone else, carry on...

(Original post by dinkymints)
    Actually, I think I am now going to give him enough credit to let him make his own decisions... he knows I think he should stay.

Anyone else, carry on...
    This thread shouldn't have been made when nobodies around, now it'll just look like nobody likes me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    This thread shouldn't have been made when nobodies around, now it'll just look like nobody likes me.
    lol, in a few hours they will all come to life...

ReputationRep:
    Hmm?

(Original post by Zapsta)
    Hmm?
    Since i'm leaving tomorrow i might as well ask you for some rep, keeping in mind your old sig. Look people, rep whoring outside of a PM, i'm going insane aren't I.

ReputationRep:
    Since i'm leaving tomorrow i might as well ask you for some rep, keeping in mind your old sig. Look people, rep whoring outside of a PM, i'm going insane aren't I.
    see I never asked him for rep coz I got the feeling there might be a catch in that when you ask him for rep he gives you neg rep...

probably just paranoia though

ReputationRep:
    Would you believe me if I said that I hadn't given rep to 10 other people since last time I gave some to you?

ReputationRep:
    see I never asked him for rep coz I got the feeling there might be a catch in that when you ask him for rep he gives you neg rep...

probably just paranoia though
    Nope, it's all genuine .

ReputationRep:

Rite Ben, tell me which member has made you feel like this :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, it's all genuine .
    Ooh, I'll have some then please

Do you think it will cancel out all the neg rep I'll get for asking for it?

Would you believe me if I said that I hadn't given rep to 10 other people since last time I gave some to you?
    LOL! That was a month and a half ago, you really don't like people generally, do you? Either that or you just don't want to rep me.

(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Rite Ben, tell me which member has made you feel like this
    Pencil Queen.

Ooh, I'll have some then please
    Maybe tomorrow, i no longer see the need to rep old members to see if they rep me in return for it, which i was going to test out soon.

ReputationRep:

Maybe tomorrow, i no longer see the need to rep old members to see if they rep me in return for it, which i was going to test out soon.
    lol not you, it was aimed at Zapsta (who was offering it!)
    I wouldn't ask for rep otherwise, I'm not a rep whore

ReputationRep:
    LOL! That was a month and a half ago, you really don't like people generally, do you? Either that or you just don't want to rep me.
    I just don't give rep. The whole system seems pretty pointless. However, if somebody gives me rep, either positive or negative, I'll see that as a reflection of their true feelings for me. In conclusion, giving rep, bad, receiving rep, good.

lol not you, it was aimed at Zapsta (who was offering it!)
    I wouldn't ask for rep otherwise, I'm not a rep whore
    I knew who you were asking, i can read, but you actually do deserve some rep, if that makes your conscience more clear.

I just don't give rep. The whole system seems pretty pointless. However, if somebody gives me rep, either positive or negative, I'll see that as a reflection of their true feelings for me. In conclusion, giving rep, bad, receiving rep, good.
    You're missing out on some trading, i'm yet to find a good trading partner, but they're out there somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Pencil Queen :mad: She wasn;t very nice to me actually.

ReputationRep:
    I knew who you were asking, i can read, but you actually do deserve some rep, if that makes your conscience more clear.
    OK it's late, I don't understand anything, so let's just forget it and put it down to my blondeness

(now I wonder if I'm gonna be negrepped by blondes... )

ReputationRep:
    You're missing out on some trading, i'm yet to find a good trading partner, but they're out there somewhere.
    We were good, once. And by once, I really do mean once. As I said, I don't really care about rep but people's reasons for giving it, so trading only gives me a brief high.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.