x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Well he has decided to leave
    His decision - I've had more abusive rep comments than that (and some that were not only abusive but inaccurate too), almost everyone has.

It's ONLY rep and it's ONLY a website.

As I say if his decision to leave was swayed by that single rep comment then it's probably best that he leave for a little while - taking this forum too seriously can be extremely bad for your health.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _tobi_coker07_)
    he'll be back......
    How can you be so sure? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack2004)
    Thats really strange, somehow my old account has just managed to vote in the poll, just so you know, it wasnt me, although i am suprised as i have no idea how it has happened when Dazya is meant to be on a plane :confused:
    hehe, what happened to your username?

ReputationRep:
    hehe, what happened to your username?
    DAzya got into my hotmail account and changed my password and secret question and my password for here, and now hes using my account to vote in polls, which is really really confusing :confused:

ReputationRep:
    DAzya got into my hotmail account and changed my password and secret question and my password for here, and now hes using my account to vote in polls, which is really really confusing :confused:
    hehe, how did he do that? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    hehe, how did he do that? :confused:
    im not hundred per cent sure, the same thing has happened to a few other members in cluding Vienna, An Siariach, Swatfa etc...its cos he managed to get our ips from another forum and then access our emais through that, dont really understand it all as computers aint really my thing...

ReputationRep:
    im not hundred per cent sure, the same thing has happened to a few other members in cluding Vienna, An Siariach, Swatfa etc...its cos he managed to get our ips from another forum and then access our emais through that, dont really understand it all as computers aint really my thing...
    We all know it happened to Vienna

ReputationRep:
    you probably been using the same password for all your accounts for different sites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    you probably been using the same password for all your accounts for different sites.
    Now thats just silly, isn't it swimmers

ReputationRep:
    Now thats just silly, isn't it swimmers
    yep
    but i know loads of people do it.

ReputationRep:
    yep
    but i know loads of people do it.
    but if you think about it, it's happened to Vienna, An Siariach, Swatfa & cossack . Theres a link there

ReputationRep:
    but if you think about it, it's happened to Vienna, An Siariach, Swatfa & cossack . Theres a link there
    lol
    i dont know who An Siariach is..
    i know vienna and swatfa been sharing passwords, so its their own fault.
    whats cossack done?

ReputationRep:
    lol
    whats cossack done?
    he was silly enough to get to know Dazya

ReputationRep:
    he was silly enough to get to know Dazya
    lol oh right

ReputationRep:
    lol
    whats cossack done?
    its a long story but basically pq posted a link to 'handjob' forum that Dazya had been posting on so that we could laugh at him and me an vienna and just from us looking at he got the administrstor of the site to give him our ips or something and from that he was able to do it somehow, im just confused how he has managed to use it recently to vote in a poll when hes meant to be on a plane

ReputationRep:
    its a long story but basically pq posted a link to 'handjob' forum that Dazya had been posting on so that we could laugh at him and me an vienna and just from us looking at he got the administrstor of the site to give him our ips or something and from that he was able to do it somehow, im just confused how he has managed to use it recently to vote in a poll when hes meant to be on a plane
    Thats true. He's meant to be on his way to America :confused:

ReputationRep:
    oh right, you sure you didnt do anything else? coz i doubt you can get someones passwords by knowing their IP address.

ReputationRep:
    oh right, you sure you didnt do anything else? coz i doubt you can get someones passwords by knowing their IP address.
    my secret question was the football team i support and he could have got that from a post in the sport sub-forum....

ReputationRep:
    my secret question was the football team i support and he could have got that from a post in the sport sub-forum....
    lol ahh right, thats probably how then :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol ahh right, thats probably how then :rolleyes:
    yep, im not too bothered about my email as its just a few emails from some of my friends tho, its just annoying and hopefully the admin will be aqble to sort it out and ill be able to get back on my old account on here

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.