The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Arr Well Done :smile:
Reply 2
well done.:biggrin:
Well done :smile:. The rest of us still have to wait 2 days :frown:.
Reply 4
Well done :smile:
Reply 5
argh... I was meant to get my ICT results today (since I did only one CCEA subject) and my teacher said "oh... we've already put the results in the envelope...can't be bothered to get them out" (with reference to the envelope to be opened on the "real results day" - 23rd) =.=

Anyway, well done. AABB is a great start!
Reply 6
Yeah I've still to wait for the AQA ones too :p:

A lot of people seem to do ICT with CCEA...
Reply 7
I did English Lang, English Lit, Double Science, Math and Geography with CCEA and i got 6 A's! I'm so thrilled, i was sure i was gonna get C's and D's! Still waiting for Religion (AQA), Spanish (AQA) and History (OCR).
Reply 8
K!&R@N
I did English Lang, English Lit, Double Science, Math and Geography with CCEA and i got 6 A's! I'm so thrilled, i was sure i was gonna get C's and D's! Still waiting for Religion (AQA), Spanish (AQA) and History (OCR).

Hey! Well done!!!!! That's really good!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 9
Thanks! Well done to you too, those are great results!
Well done to K!&R@N and mike :biggrin: Hope the rest of your results are as good :smile:
Reply 11
i got 2A* 4A 1B and 1C
Reply 13
SAZZY12345
i got 2A* 4A 1B and 1C

Well done!!!!

:party::party:
Reply 14
Well done people. Hope you guys got what you wanted.
mikeski
Well done!!!!

:party::party:

thanks and well done to u too
Well done everyone who got some today... omg 1 full day left...:s-smilie:
Reply 17
lfc4life
Got 7 of mine
2 A's, 2 B's, 3 C's(Geography was 1 mark of a B :mad: )

P.S I know it's not as good as all you but I'm not as gifted, I had to work my ass off to get a C in english lit and language. :p:

Edit: I'm now very angry lol, I had a look at grade boundaries. I was 3 marks of an A* in Maths, 2 of a B in english language plus the 1 mark of a B in geography.

You still did brilliant :eek:
Good job guys! You've both done very well! :smile:
Reply 19
Wooo well done!

Latest