The Student Room Group
Original post by anonymice
I have not received a welcome email from UCAS but when I sign into UCAS it tells me that my application has been approved by my referee. This has only happened today so I'm not too worried but can anyone give me an indication as to when I will receive the email and be able to log into UCAS Track?

Does Apply say that your application has been SENT to UCAS. Many schools/colleges will have a two stage approval process with one person adding the reference and checking and someone else finally sending applications to UCAS.

Once it's with UCAS then you should get your welcome email within 24 hours.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Does Apply say that your application has been SENT to UCAS. Many schools/colleges will have a two stage approval process with one person adding the reference and checking and someone else finally sending applications to UCAS.

Once it's with UCAS then you should get your welcome email within 24 hours.

What apply says is
'15-11-2016 (12:10) Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator.
15-11-2016 (12:09) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your application has not yet been sent to UCAS.'

15-11-2016 (12:10) Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator.
15-11-2016 (12:09) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your application has not yet been sent to UCAS.
Original post by anonymice
What apply says is
'15-11-2016 (12:10) Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator.
15-11-2016 (12:09) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your application has not yet been sent to UCAS.'

15-11-2016 (12:10) Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator.
15-11-2016 (12:09) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your application has not yet been sent to UCAS.

Your application hasn't yet been sent to UCAS.

Talk to your school/college to find out who does the final approval/send of UCAS applications and when you can expect them to send it.
yes i worried about this also check with who sends it off, e.g. my head of year sent it off. Wait for it to say that the form has been sent to ucas. If it does not say that in the next 2 working days check with head of year and check email because they may ask you to change something in your ucas document
My school has had my application for over a week and they said nothing will happen till November...arghhh....they are just panning it out
Original post by Bluebells602003
My school has had my application for over a week and they said nothing will happen till November...arghhh....they are just panning it out

I expect they are writing all the references, not just yours. November is not too late at all, as long as you aren't applying for Oxbridge or medicine/dentistry etc
No I’m ahead of the others as they say they have certain deadlines which is December for us so novembeenisnt bad but the fact I’m sitting waiting now for them to write it
Original post by Bluebells602003
No I’m ahead of the others as they say they have certain deadlines which is December for us so novembeenisnt bad but the fact I’m sitting waiting now for them to write it

I understand you want to get your application in and start getting offers but there's no real hurry, you won't be disadvantaged in any way. Although if you feel that strongly about it, a parent compaining normally gets a school to react pretty fast :colone:

Latest