What gcse computer science like compared to a level computer science?

Watch this thread
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just wondering if i should take it as an a level as im doing gcse computer science now, even though im learning the coding now and the content is a bit hard, i enjoy this lesson the most out of all my other lessons. Even though i want to do medicine, so i picked maths,biology and chemistry so just wondering if as my 4th option i should do computer science, i might just do it for 1 year and then drop it i dont know, what do you guys think?
jamcalver
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
Just wondering if i should take it as an a level as im doing gcse computer science now, even though im learning the coding now and the content is a bit hard, i enjoy this lesson the most out of all my other lessons. Even though i want to do medicine, so i picked maths,biology and chemistry so just wondering if as my 4th option i should do computer science, i might just do it for 1 year and then drop it i dont know, what do you guys think?
if you're struggling at gcse, id seriously recommend you learn a language and stick yo it and learn it through. It is a lot harder, especially the theory. I'm only into my 3rd month into AS and struggling with the theory - I got an A at GCSE... However, you choose what language you want to do your exam in, so if you choose one and learn it thoroughly, you should be fine on the practical side.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (66)
66.67%
No (25)
25.25%
I didn't use it to prepare (8)
8.08%

Watched Threads