I'm a bengali pharmacy student at kcl AMA

Watch
aa98
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tammie123)
We needed to get AAB for A levels in order to get in and in terms of interview tips Id say just try and look up some potential questions that they could ask and try and think of answers to them. Try and stand out and say things that you think others may not think of. Also with my kcl interview they made us do a maths test, describe how to make a cup of tea (they asked us what we thought the purpose of doing this was) and a group interview. I started uni in 2013 so the procedure for interviews may have changed
Oh wow! That's so interesting, I got an offer from Kings today for Pharmacy! I don't think they're doing interviews this year
DeepInYourLady
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I'm a first year pharmacy student at portsmouth, whats second year like over there?
BrainyBengali
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Greetings fellow Bengali :hat2:
Tiana Rashid
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I am a Bengali student currently residing in Qatar. Applying to Pharmacy 2018. What were your grades to get in?
username2312801
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
As you commute from home do you miss out on social events ?
student19711
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Tiana Rashid)
I am a Bengali student currently residing in Qatar. Applying to Pharmacy 2018. What were your grades to get in?
Thats so cool! I'm guessing your muslim right?
0ptics
Badges: 18
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by student19711)
Thats so cool! I'm guessing your muslim right?
5 year old thread. It’s unlikely that the person you’ve quoted is still on this site.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
5 year old thread. It’s unlikely that the person you’ve quoted is still on this site.
'Last Activity 3 hours ago' maybe she is
Tiana Rashid
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
hi, yeah i juts became active again lmao, I study compsci instead and in student room lurking in grad schemes threads
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.21%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
2.98%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.38%
Finding the motivation (65)
27.66%
Getting distracted (43)
18.3%
Procrastination (79)
33.62%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.43%

Watched Threads