The Student Room Group

Korean Dramas

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KimmiR
Thanks I'll try those, though I saw online that Dramafever is no more. K

np.Kissasian and ondramanice is my go to.Fastdrama uploads subs really quickly so thats my cheat website lol
I try to use kissasian but there are soo many ads
what drama are you watching now?
Original post by Chemist123
I try to use kissasian but there are soo many ads

adblockkkkkk:lol:
or try ondramanice.I like that site (with adblock obvs)
Fixed some posts here!

As I am interest in Korean Dramas at the moment, I just looked for some names and have the impression that the majority is cheesy. If there are some high-class dramas, let me know.
(edited 4 years ago)
Hotel del luna is really interesting check it out
Original post by Kallisto
Fixed some threads here!

As I am interest in Korean Dramas at the moment, I just looked for some names and have the impression that the majority is cheesy. If there are some high-class dramas, let me know.
Original post by Chemist123
Hotel del luna is really interesting check it out

Okay, I trust in your words and will check out. Do English dubs exist or subs only?
Original post by Vickkyexcel
Has anyone recently watched a Korean drama and name a few of your favorites. My favorite is Pinocchio and I'm starting to love she was pretty even though the main female lead is a little over the top.
What's the most annoying thing about some Korean dramas? :biggrin:

the same actress plays the main lead role in memories of alhambra! i love her too! ^^
Original post by Kallisto
Okay, I trust in your words and will check out. Do English dubs exist or subs only?

On viki there are English subs but not all the episodes have been released yet. watch the trailer and the first few episodes. I'm sure you will love it.
The plot is very different and IU is in the drama.
While you were sleeping is goooood
Original post by Vickkyexcel
Has anyone recently watched a Korean drama and name a few of your favorites. My favorite is Pinocchio and I'm starting to love she was pretty even though the main female lead is a little over the top.
What's the most annoying thing about some Korean dramas? :biggrin:

You should watch W! Best kdrama of all time! If you like light hearted, romcom kdramas, weightlifing it is!
Are people still active in this thread? I am trying to find a dramaaaa

Quick Reply

Latest