Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so I have my theory test on Thursday Morning. I went on the website today to check as to what I need to take:

* Driving Licence - Check
    * Paper License - Check
    * Appointment Letter :eek:

I cant find it!!!!! I dont even know if I've recieved one!!! - I mean its my own fault for not checking sooner, if I ring them and tell them, is there a possibility i wont be able to take the exam???

Oh my god, im in deep trobule

(Original post by theGAPkid)
    Ok, so I have my theory test on Thursday Morning. I went on the website today to check as to what I need to take:

* Driving Licence - Check
    * Paper License - Check
    * Appointment Letter :eek:

I cant find it!!!!! I dont even know if I've recieved one!!! - I mean its my own fault for not checking sooner, if I ring them and tell them, is there a possibility i wont be able to take the exam???

Oh my god, im in deep trobule
    they never even asked for mine silly :hugs:
    don't worry about it ;console;

ReputationRep:
    What cant you find, the appointment letter? I dont think you need it anyway do you? I think you just have to show your photocard licence to the people at the desk to confirm your identity, thats what they asked my boyfriend to do anyway

ReputationRep:
    Well, I have gone onto the DVLA website and printed off my booking details to prove that I am entered for the exam. On it it has my licence number, my booking confirmation number and date and time of exam. I hope this is ok... I may just ring to check. I know you say they dont ask, Im still petrified anywhay lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They should have your appointment on system anyway mate.

ReputationRep:
    They don't ask for your appoinment letter. They only really tell you to bring it so that if there is a problem they can check the date/time that you have on your letter with what they have. So if you are sure that you have the right date and time (which you can check on your email one) you will be fine!!
    Stop worrying!!

ReputationRep:
    You don't need it as stated, I can confirm.

ReputationRep:
    I did mine two weeks ago today and I didn't need an appointment letter. Phone the test centre to check if we haven't reassured you

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.