OCR Computing GCSE

Watch this thread
whatadon
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone have any revision notes for ocr computing they could possibly pm me, I haven't made very good notes and you be an absolute life-saver
koala789
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by whatadon)
Does anyone have any revision notes for ocr computing they could possibly pm me, I haven't made very good notes and you be an absolute life-saver
Dis anyone send any??
I'm so screwed for my mock in two days...
whatadon
Rep:
(Original post by koala789)
Dis anyone send any??
I'm so screwed for my mock in two days...
No, we've already had ours but we've not started doing theory yet, still doing coursework
koala789
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
No, we've already had ours but we've not started doing theory yet, still doing coursework
What coursework are you doing? Did the linux last year so can't remeber but in python we're doing troubleshooting systems. Love how we get 60% over and done with, I dont have any other subjects with coursework in tho
whatadon
Rep:
What coursework are you doing? Did the linux last year so can't remeber but in python we're doing troubleshooting systems. Love how we get 60% over and done with, I dont have any other subjects with coursework in tho
Did SQL last year and now doing Visual Basic. Yeah it'll make the exam less stressy but I hate all the writing for coursework and explaining just gets tedious, I wanted to have it all finished by now
I've got it in French also but pretty chuffed we've finished all that now
koala789
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Did SQL last year and now doing Visual Basic. Yeah it'll make the exam less stressy but I hate all the writing for coursework and explaining just gets tedious, I wanted to have it all finished by now
I've got it in French also but pretty chuffed we've finished all that now
Cool
Btw I'm compiling an exam style Q&A list of a lot of likely questions for each topic for the theory (using spec, notes, and past papers) to help me revise
It's getting really long (over 100 questios...)
Aiming to have it done by the end of January but I have alot of other work to do
I can send it to you when I'm finished if you'd like
whatadon
Rep:
Cool
Btw I'm compiling an exam style Q&A list of a lot of likely questions for each topic for the theory (using spec, notes, and past papers) to help me revise
It's getting really long (over 100 questios...)
Aiming to have it done by the end of January but I have alot of other work to do
I can send it to you when I'm finished if you'd like
Yeah that'd be great thank you! I've also been going through the spec and making notes under each bit, obvs I'm focusing on coursework atm but when I finish it i could send you that also.
koala789
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yeah that'd be great thank you! I've also been going through the spec and making notes under each bit, obvs I'm focusing on coursework atm but when I finish it i could send you that also.
Ohh that would be such a help. I've also ordered 'my revision notes' revision guide off amazon to see if it's any help. Not a big fan of the OCR textbook!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (108)
68.35%
No (33)
20.89%
I didn't use it to prepare (17)
10.76%

Watched Threads